Help 🥀

Jimin walked out of his class where Taehyung patiently waited for him

Jimin walked out of his class where Taehyung patiently waited for him. Taehyung smiled once he saw Jimin.

"Hey idiot. Why are you smiling so hard?" Jimin put his arm around his neck.

"The date went well! He's a really nice guy you know." Jimin rolled his eyes and patted Taehyung collar.

"I've officially counted that as the twenty-fifth time you've said that to me in our friendship." Taehyung scoffed.

"Ok fine and it'll be the last." Taehyung and Jimin worked at a local diner after school. They both walked there together and go their separate ways after work.

They both clocked in and put on their respective clothes to work in.

"That kid is always there," Jimin said cleaning some cups as he pointed to a guy who looked at everything as if he was seeing something different.

"Yeah, he never orders anything. He just chills." Taehyung took out his notepad "I'll take that table over there." Jimin hummed as he looked at the boy who gave off a sad depressing vibe. It wasn't the way dressed or carried himself. He just looked...Sad.

Jimin went into the kitchen and made a chocolate milkshake and brought it over to the table.

"Hi." He smiled and set it down in the table. The boy looked up and slid his hand on his thighs nervously.

"I'm s-sorry is there a no loitering rule? I'll get going." He stood up.

"No there isn't. You seemed sad so I made you Chocolate milkshake it's on the house." He looked at it and picked up the straw. He looked at it weirdly and put it in the drink taking a sip.

"T-thank you." He blushed and stirred the milkshake. Jimin shook his head.

"It's no problem." He left the table and started to take another table's order. When he went to put the paper by the kitchen he saw the boy was gone with the milkshake.

Jimin should be mad he took the whole cup. But he wasn't. He seemed kind of cute.

"What are you staring at?" Taehyung nudged him while picking up a plate of food from the counter.

"Nothing." Taehyung raised his eyebrow and brought the food over to the table.

**
The next day was busier than the last. It was quite full in the small diner. They waited tables and cleaned while they can.

"Hi what can I get for you to-," Jimin was taken aback by the small clank of a glass hitting the table.

"I kind of took the glass yesterday." He mumbled. His voice was barely audible over the voices of the people in the diner.

"O-oh that's ok." Jimin smiled and it picked up. He had cleaned it very well.

"I-I just came here to give you that-"

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked him he shook his head and Jimin looked at the time. "Ahh come on its minutes to 7 you should get something in there I'll be right back." He walked off and asked the chef to prepare something quick. The chef did as told and gave Jimin a hamburger and fries.

"Here you go. Ketchup is right over there." Jimin pointed to the red bottle and Jungkook gulped. He picked it up and shook it over the fries.

"Thank you. Thanks a lot." He smiled slightly and blushed. Jimin smiled back.

"It's no problem."

"Jimin order up!" The chef called and rung the bell. "Coming!" Jimin waved and walked to the counter serving the other tables.

"Were you just flirting with that guy?"  Taehyung walked by him with a smirk and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"No Taehyung." Jimin prepares a milkshake and shook his head.

"Yeah sure."

"Disclaimer I'm not you," Jimin said sassily.

"I'll have you know I'm in a real relationship right now. I think he really likes me. And I really like him. When it works out you owe me." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin couldn't help but realize how slow the boy would eat. He examined everything before he ate.

Jimin at one point could've sworn the boy was crying. The diner was gonna close so he approached him.

"Hey. The diner closes in like five minutes." The boy picked up his phone and sees the time.

"Thank you." He put his phone down and stared off in the distance.

Jimin looked around for his boss and sat down across from him.

"Are you ok?" He asked. The boy never answered he looked at him and back at the plate of uneaten fries.

"Do you maybe need someone to walk you home?" Jimin said. "I would drive you but my car is kind of in the repair shop. But I'll get you where you need to be safely." Jimin said looking at him. For a minute their eyes met.

Jimin almost could feel how empty the boy was feeling. He had bags underneath his eyes a look as if he was crying for someone to help him.

Jimin got chills and watched as he picked up his stuff and left quickly.

"What was that about?" Taehyung picked up the plate and Jimin shrugged.

After they closed the shop Taehyung walked him home.

"Taehyung, have you ever looked at someone and got this weird feeling?" Taehyung looked at him and narrowed his eyes.

"Are you on drugs? You need to give me some of your good stuff." Jimin turned around and hit him.

"Rude. I'm talking about something real here. Like, I got chills. It's like he was alone. Like he wanted someone to hear him but he didn't say anything." Taehyung took out his wallet and gave him some money.

"I'll take as much crack as this can give me." Jimin crumbled his money and then threw it at his face.

"I try so hard to hate you sometimes I- ugh. Thanks for walking me home idiot I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin waved him off as he entered his apartment building.

He was restless. He felt as if he was supposed to help the boy. But he didn't know what from. and even when he asked he had no answer.

He wasn't gonna go without a fight.

_____
A/N : LIKE /COMMENT