Young love🥀

Coming home from Busan was the start of a new chapter

Coming home from Busan was the start of a new chapter. That one chapter in a book that everyone did not look forward to. That one chapter that gave the book a sad turn.

To begin with when Jungkook woke up Jimin wasn't home. He found a note on the kitchen counter explaining he had something really important to do last minute, completely unaware he had to do it.

The worst part was the wording of the letter.

I had something to do.

I found out about it last minute.

I'll let you know once I'm heading to school.

Not once did Jimin specify what he had to do. Or why he had to do it. Jungkook trusted him of course. He just wanted to know everything was ok.

He decided to text Jimin after sitting at the desk in his room forever.

To: Jiminiee 💞
I'm just making sure you're ok, please eat breakfast and I love you very much.
Sent

Jungkook bit his nails as he waited patiently for a reply and soon his phone went off and he lunged for it.

From: jiminiee💞
Of course, I'm fine baby and I already ate, I left you some pancakes in the microwave and Taehyung and Yoongi is coming over to keep you company while I'm out, I love you too.

To: Jiminiee💞
Where are y|
Where a|
Whe|
Ok, thank you and stay safe.
Read

Jungkook threw himself on his bed and not long after he heard a knock on the door the arguing.

"I swear I'll hit you in the balls with these crutches if you don't stop with the drinking-, Jungkook!!" Taehyung wobbles in on the crutches looking good as new. His arm had healed fast and in addition, he received a hair cut.

"Hi Taehyung, Yoongi." Jungkook bowed at his friends as they came walking in and sat down on the couch. Jungkook quickly got a pillow for taehyung to help him elevate his foot.

"You're a doll, no wonder Jimin loves you so," Taehyung says as he grabs the remote from beside him.

"I guess we're in the same boat kind of, I cant go to work or school for a while and you just took some personal time right?" Jungkook hummed.

"Yeah, I don't know if Jimin told you what happened," Jungkook mumbles while walking to the kitchen to warm up his pancakes and get some water for them.