Emotions 🥀

Jimin sat up rubbing his eyes tiredly in the early morning

Jimin sat up rubbing his eyes tiredly in the early morning. He looked at his phone with messages from Taehyung that he was going to be over soon.

He yawned and stretched his arms in the air feeling that satisfaction of his bones cracking.

Yesterday, Jimin found himself enjoying Seulgi's presence. She was nice, beautiful, she joked around a lot and to top all of that off she was extremely good at drawing.

Jimin ruffled his hair and took off his shirt grabbing his bath towel. He stepped out of his room and Jungkook stood their awkwardly with his hand up getting ready to knock the door.

He put his hand down and he became flustered and awkward while looking at Jimin shirtless. Jimin didn't know someone could ever get that red but Jungkook was the definition of the color at the moment.

"Is everything ok?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded.

"I was just checking if you were home because I didn't see you last night and I thought something bad happened to you and I was also going to make breakfast-,"

"Why are you rambling." Jimin laughed. Jungkook looked at him as if he had two heads.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Don't apologize You don't have to make me anything to eat I'm going out with Tae." He nodded and walked away.

"Actually do you want to come?" Jungkook lit up and nodded. It stirred something inside of Jimin to see him smile showing his white teeth and his eyes disappear.

"I'll be ready in 15 minutes then." Jungkook nodded and walked away. Jimin proceeded to shower and got ready writhing those 15 minutes as promised. As soon as he was done Taehyung came over, welcoming himself in and scaring Jungkook.

"Honey I'm home!" He announced. Jungkook cringed while drinking his orange juice.

"Oh hi." Taehyung smiled looking at Jungkook. Jungkook waved awkwardly and Taehyung slowly looked away.

"Taehyung did you seriously have to barge in like that?" He shrugged and hugged Jimin giving him a wet kiss on his forehead.

"Eww come on I'm not your boyfriend." Jimin wiped his forehead and gagged.

"But you could've been." Taehyung made smooching sounds while Jimin pushed him back forcefully and they both broke out into a fit of laughter while Jungkook stood there awkwardly.

His expression was unreadable. And if there was one trait Taehyung hated about a person, it had to be having unreadable expressions.