Confusion🥀

"Zero?" Jimin whispered as he looked at the laptop again

"You stupid idiot." Taehyung says leaning back in the chair. Jimin shoots him a glare and he flinched a little.

"Listen it's not going to take me one day to learn French. I failed this test like many times I'm lucky my teacher hasn't called me yet." Jimin had been taking an online class to learn French. Taehyung would breathe down his neck to see what he'd type and laugh when he got it wrong.

"Dumbass you got Oui wrong!" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat back in the chair.

"I bet if we brought Jungkook in here you'd be as fluent as a Frenchman." He says with a sly smirk on his face.

"No, I just can't focus when he's in here." Jimin says hitting the take quiz again button.

  "Fucking dumbass wrong letter!" Jimin groans and slams his laptop close.

"Listen I only need to know the basics I'll have a personal teacher there to teach me French." He says leaning back in the chair.

The door opens and Jungkook walks in with a huge smile on his face.

"I brought you guys something to eat." Jungkook set down two plates with sandwiches on them.

"Thank you, did you eat already though?" Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm not hungry." He giggles as Jimin pulls him into his lap and their faces were inches apart.

"We ate at the same time earlier and I'm starving." He rubs his stomach and Jungkook smiles again.

"Well I'm not."

"Please make sure you're eating well" Jimin kisses Jungkook and Taehyung gagged on the sandwich.

"Get a room." He mumbles looking away.

"This is my room dip shit." Jungkook rolls his eyes at the two who were always arguing or jumping down each other's throat and got up from Jimin's lap.

"Please eat!" Jimin tells as he walks out the room and he could hear jungkook say 'okay'.

"What is he going to do when you're gone." Taehyung mumbles. Jimin looks at him and back to the plate on his desk.

"He called his mom and he's moving in with her next week-,"

"No, I mean what is he going to do when you're gone. What are you going to do when you leave?" Jimin bites the sandwich and he taps his feet.

"I don't know. It's one of those things where you have to experience it first before you know what's going to happen." Jimin's voice got low.

"I love him, a lot. But sometimes long distance relationships don't work -,"

"Oh cut the bull, if you say that you make it seem like you're going to do something behind his back."

"I would never!" Jimin says defensively.

"One of the most important part of a relationship is physical contact." Jimin groans and takes another bite of his sandwich.

"You don't think it'll get boring after a while?" Taehyung wanted to smack Jimin right then and there.

"No! Why are you testing your love for him? You'll see in the next year when you're allowed to leave you and come to visit that all your love did was get stronger." He scolds Jimin and he huffs.

"I can't believe I can't visit till after a year." Jimin downs a bottle of water and Taehyung shrugs.

"You're going to the most prestigious art school in the world for free. At least be happy for that." Jimin frowned.

"You should've entered. I wouldn't stand a chance." he say. Taehyung was one of the reasons he got into painting.

"Oh please your teacher knows what he's doing. You're talented Jimin." Taehyung says.

Taehyung was the best painter in their grade Jimin falling in second but Taehyung was not recommended to join.

"What if your teacher didn't recommend you because they have nothing to teach you. You've mastered it all." They both laugh and Taehyung's phone rings.

"Hello." Taehyung smirks and puts it on speaker.

"Hey baby do you want me to pick you up now?" Taehyung hums.

"Do you want to grab something to eat? I haven't taken you out since you left the hospital." Jimin laughed as he never knew Yoongi was one for being soft and sweet.

All he saw was the outside where Yoongi looked like he didn't give a shit about anyone.

"Well I just ate so maybe we can watch a movie?"

"Ok I'll be there in ten I love you." Taehyung smiles and said it back then hung up.

"Was that..." Jimin trails off

"Yes, he's always been so sweet but he just doesn't like showing it. I can see him physically cringe when he says 'I love you.'" Taehyung laughs.

"Quit showing off that you guys will probably never be separated." Jimin mumbled

__________

  Jungkook has been extremely quiet. All though he usually wasn't one for being loud or talkative, he'd always find a way to talk to Jimin.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jimin watches as he picks at his food and smiles.

"I just haven't been feeling too hungry lately, you know?" He laughed nervously and picked up the glass of water and downed it.

"No I don't know." Jimin says. Jungkook gulps and looks down then back up while tears were leaving his eyes

What the hell.

"I can't just go through the day perfectly knowing that you're leaving me." He says resting his head in his hand.

Jimin brings his chair up close to next to him and hugs him.

"You're so confusing." Jimin mumbles and Jungkook pushes him off lightly.

"No, I'm not confusing. Anyone who loves their boyfriend dearly will miss them and love them. But if they know it's good for you they'd want you to go." He clarified and wiped his tears.

"We promised to see each other and FaceTime you have 4 years to go to school just like me. I'll be the first to buy your book when it comes out. And when everyone is talking about it I'm gonna say 'that's my boyfriend'" he laughs and Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

"It's just one year. They're requiring me to stay one year before I start leaving for holidays which is stupid." He says looking at the table while Jungkook agreed.

"Just do me and a favor. And be happy even when I leave. And I'll be happy too because I still have you to come back to. You're beautiful smile, warm hugs, loving attitude and sweet kisses." Jimin smirks and Jungkook playfullly rolls his eyes and kisses Jimin quickly.

"I'm not washing the dishes."
______
A/N: I'm not on thanksgiving break anymore so updates will be every other day and I'm trying to finish this book before midterms so I won't leave you guys hanging 🥺

If you don't care this chapter is crappy I love you 😭