Interest🥀

A yawn cut through the silent air as Jungkook sat up from the hard but soft 'pillow' he rubbed both of his eyes and looked around

There were painting upon paintings that lined the room up and a tv that streamed a random movie.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and frowned. Jimin chuckled and Jungkook's eyes opened to saucers.

"Do you wake up like that every morning? it's cute." Jungkook covered his cheeks as he felt them tingle.

"W-why didn't you wake me up to go to my room? What if I did something embarrassing while I slept? Like hug you or something?" He ranted and Jimin just watched in amusement.

"You did. And you hug tightly. When I tried to push you off you wined." Jungkook wanted the floor to open up and swallow him.

Jimin on the other end didn't at all feel bad that he lied about wanting to push him off. He didn't budge. He liked the comfort.

"I'm so sorry." Jungkook hung his head shamefully. Jimin did the unthinkable and ruffled his soft hair.

"Don't be sorry. Now I've got get ready for class." Jungkook looked at him and Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Oh you want me to get out.." Jungkook didn't believe he could've embarrassed himself anymore. But he sure as hell was doing it.

He got up and quickly left and went into his room. There he face planted in his pillow and screamed in his pillow.

"You stupid idiot." He frowned and sighed deeply. It shouldn't matter this much to him but it did.

For some reason his heart raced when he saw Jimin that morning. His fluffy messy hair, shirtless body and smiling face when they made eye contact. He began to sweat.

  He happened to glance at the painting again and took a deep breath. He's just overreacting. Jimin would never be into him.

_________
  Jimin always sat at the back of the class often isolated from everyone else. He felt he was less distracted without someone right next to him.

     But the universe had other plans.

"Hey" he heard the soft girly voice next to him and he smiled.

"Hey Seulgi how are you?" She nodded and pulled out the chair next to him. 

"I'm fine. Thanks a lot for last night I enjoyed it." She said. Jimin shrugged and took out his things.

"It's ok, it was really nothing. I really like you you're a cool person." He chuckled. Jimin took those words lightly. On the other hand Seulgi was a blushing mess.

Once class was over Jimin received his draft and headed to work. There he saw Taehyung already working a few tables.

"I see you're feeling a lot better." Jimin says putting on his name tag. Taehyung shrugged.

"Fairly enough." He mumbled leaning against the counter.

"Yoongi and I made up, he apologized I apologized. He swore he'll make it work this time around but... but I'm dating Jin." He mumbled.

Jimin didn't know what he was going through. He has never been in a serious relationship. He had tons of girlfriends he got involved with for the fun of it.

When he started to take school more seriously he stopped dating. Though Jimin wasn't straight he had never took interest into dating a guy. Except -

"What do I do? I still love him." He mumbled taking the food to the table Jimin sighed and followed to the table next to him where he took the order. Once he was done he walked back to Taehyung.

"I don't know a thing about love buddy. But, I do know the more you keep it up with Jin the more you're going to break his heart."  No matter how much Taehyung thought about Jimin was right.

"How about you get your love life together as well and stop schooling me." He joked. Jimin shrugged. "Love while you can Dude"

"At this point it doesn't matter, If I win the competition I'll go to France and I'll probably have to leave behind the person I'm with. So I'll wait thanks." Taehyung sighed.

"How about you date while you can instead of never dating again? You'll have until next school year- like Seulgi." Jimin shook his head putting in the order.

"I don't feel much around her. She's just my friend." Taehyung huffed at how stubborn he was being.

"Ok then Jungkook." He said Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at his bestfriend.

"Jungkook is just a guy I'm helping. Besides even if I think he's cute he has too much of his own problems to be dealing with me. I doubt he's ever dated before."

" just A guy your helping? Ouch. I felt that for him." Taehyung mumbled.

____________
A/N: I was delayed with this chapter because of school sorry!!

FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT