Promise 🥀

The sunlight peaked through the curtains as Jimin woke up from the tight grip of someone

The sunlight peaked through the curtains as Jimin woke up from the tight grip of someone. It was so tight he didn't dare think about moving.

He looked down at the beauty and a smiled settled on his face as he remembered last night. Jungkook was adorable afterwards. He didn't want anything but to cuddle with Jimin after they had gotten done cleaning up.

He spent a good amount of time whining about how much his bum was in pain rather than falling asleep.

His neck was covered in hickeys and he wore one of Jimin's shirts that went a little pass his thighs.

Sex with Jungkook was nothing like any sex he'd ever had. Sex with him was pure. Jimin felt he had younger's life in his arms now. Jungkook trusted him so much.

His hair fell infront of his eyes and his lips were parted as soft snores left his mouth. His boyfriend was everything to him right now.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Jimin who was looking at him and shyness took him over as he looked down and hurried his head in Jimin's chest.

"Good morning." Jimin said lifting his chin and placing a kiss on his lips. He smiled like a cute idiot and returned the small good morning.

"It hurts." He mumbled softly with a pout.

"It's going to hurt for a while." Jimin returned tucking his hair behind his ear. Jungkook frowned.

Jimin slowly got up and walked to the kitchen grabbing one pain killers and a glass of water.

"Here take this it'll make you feel better." Jungkook turned around and and sat up while wincing. He took the pain killer and Jimin gave him the water.

Jimin walked to the side of the bed and a gasp left Jungkook's mouth.

"What is it?" Jimin said a little worriedly.

"Y-your back. D-did I do that?" He mumbled. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and looked in the mirror at his back.

There, a bunch of red marks and scratches lined his back. Jimin smirked.

"It's nothing." He said turning back around.

"I feel bad." Jungkook went crimson fisting the sheets. Jimin smiled and he shrunk even more.

Jimin went to the shower and Jungkook got up and limped to his room. He closed the door and leaned against it and covered his mouth.

Everything just clicked all of a sudden. He only read about theses perfect moments in books Where affection was reciprocated.

He walked to the desk and pulled out the book on.

Part 27
If life is a movie, then he's the best part.

****
    Maybe it was the fact that Jimin's heart beated ten times faster whenever he was with Jungkook. Or maybe it was the fact Jungkook felt weak around Jimin. Neither of them knew what it was exactly.

But they lived for every minute with each other. Jimin held his hand as they walked around the mall.

"Ok Jungkook, what do you want to get?" Jungkook whined and shook his head while holding his fingers.

"I don't want you to get me anything. Let's just walk around." He giggles. Jungkook had bought make up for the first time just to cover up his bruises.

What if I want everyone to see that you belong to someone? Jimin whined while he was putting it on.

And what if I want my neck to be back to normal. Jungkook fires back.

Anyone seeing them walking around the mall thought they were really cute couple. And if they were disgusted, they were most likely jealous their relationship was no where near.

"How about we get... matching rings." Jimin said raising and eyebrow.

"Hmm that would be cute." Jungkook said thinking about it.

"Finally." Jimin says pulling him into a jewelry store.

"Here look around at these rings and I'll look at these." He said gesturing to the display. Jungkook looked at the pretty collection while Jimin separated from him.

He found a really pretty platinum ring and picked it up.

"That's really pretty." He smiled.

"I know right." He looked up and the ring fumbled out of his hand at the man standing in front of him.

"Long time no see Jungkook." He smiled moving Jungkook's hair out of his face. Jungkook flinched and took two steps back, almost hitting the display.

"I don't want anything to do with you." Jungkook whispered pushing his arm away.

"Oh come on Jungkook you know you do." He grabbed Jungkook's arm and Jungkook shook his head.

"Hey what's the fuck is going on?" Jimin lightly pushed the guy off trying not to create much of a scene.

"Who's this Jungkook?" He smiled and put his hands in pocket. Jimin took Jungkook's hand and glared at the guy. Bad memories rushed into Jungkook's dull mind and he gripped Jimin's hand tight as he pulled Jungkook out of the store.

No words were exchanged until they had gotten in the car. Even then the only word that anyone mustered the courage to say was an 'are you ok?' From Jimin.

When they had reached home. Jungkook pulled Jimin to his room where he hugged him while laying down on the bed. Jimin just hugged back without a word.

"Jimin can you promise me something?" His voice whispered among the soft whirl of the air conditioning.

"Promise you won't ever leave me so suddenly?" Jimin sighed as France came into his mind and the competition.

"I promise."

____

A/N: I'm gonna change the name for my vmin mafia fic,, dm me ideas

Edit: spelling was horrible in this chapter-

FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT