Sleep well 🥀

The day had been overwhelming enough

The day had been overwhelming enough. Jungkook didn't know he'd handle meeting his boyfriend's parents and his mom in one day.

"How are you feeling beautiful?" Jungkook's heart erupted and he turns around in the seat.

"Nervous, exhausted, and excited." He says looking at Jimin while he drove.

"I'll make sure you sleep well tonight." Jungkook breaks out into a fit of nervous laughter and his stomach turns. The car suddenly felt stuffy as Jungkook rolled down the window.

"Have you ever gotten that sickening feeling that makes your stomach turn and your legs shake?" Jimin nods.

"Yup, it's not a good one. I promise you everything will be ok." Jimin rested his hands on Jungkook's inner thigh and Jungkook calms down a bit.

He looked so attractive driving with one hand and paying attention to the road. The GPS, for the second time that day, announced their arrival and Jungkook sat up and closed his eyes tightly.

"Hey princess, look at me." Jungkook opened his eyes and the dull color smacked him in his face but there was something that shined in the foreground.

"She loves you, and I- and I'm sure there are other people out there who loves you too, you're gonna be ok." Jungkook smiles and kisses Jimin quickly.

Jimin left the car and opened the door for Jungkook. They walk to the front door and Jungkook takes a deep breath and hits the doorbell.

He hugs Jimin for his last bit of comfort and soon they both heard approaching footsteps. He let's go and straightens his clothes.

The door opens and there stood a short woman who looked quite youthful. Her hair long and black and her skin pale.

"Oh, you look just like your father." Her voice cracked and she reached into hug Jungkook who hugged her back. They shared a moment of tears and Jimin cooed a little.

"Look at you." She smiles fondly, wiping Jungkook's cheeks. "Uhh, you're so beautiful" both laugh.

"You too mom." The word warms her heart as she looks at Jimin.

"Is this him? You were right he is handsome as can be." Jimin became flustered as he bowed and introduced himself.

"You two come in." She smiles and welcomes them in and into a cozy living room. She quickly went into the kitchen and made some tea and brought it out.

"Lucky for you two I just made my self a cup of tea and I baked earlier I don't know if you guys liked chocolate chip cookies." She placed the cookies on the coffee table and they thanked her.

Jungkook looked at a picture frame of her and a man standing close together.

"I-is that my father?" She looks up at the picture and nods.

"Yes, you remind me so much of him just looking at you. Your big brown eyes, cute smile and just your loving vibes." She says fondly. Jimin could agree with everything.

"So how did he die?" Jungkook says lowly.

"A car crash, I was so devastated. I tried for years to go on dates with other people but they never matched his energy and how he made me feel." She exclaimed.

"Enough about me," she smiles. "You two are so adorable." She points at them and Jimin smiles.

Everything felt ethereal to Jungkook. Here he was sitting in front of his mom with his boyfriend.

"T-thank you." He blushed lightly. It was so weird for him to suddenly get comfortable with this woman. But he was trying.

"Jimin right? He's told me so much about you. Thank you so much." Jimin was a little confused.

"I'm sorry why are you saying thank you." He nervously chuckled.

"You helped him so much to recover from that hell of a foster home. I should've known better than to give him up-,"

"It was for the better." Jungkook mumbles. "Besides if you didn't I would've never met Jimin. The best thing that could've ever happened to me in my entire life."

________________

"I haven't slept in this bed forever." Jimin chuckles as he lay back in the queen-sized bed, Jungkook following.

"The nights here are calm," Jungkook mumbled nuzzling his head of raven locks into Jimin's neck.

"Well, it's not a city like Seoul. It's pretty quiet." Jimin draws small circles on Jungkook's arm and it fell silent for a little while.

"Am I really the best thing that could've ever happened to you?" Jimin says barely over a whisper. Jungkook nods.

"I'm so happy I'm the one." He says smiling adorably.

"I'm so happy I'm the one too." Jimin's mind screamed at him and his heartbeats lost its rhythm. He took a deep breath and kissed Jungkook's forehead and the boy giggles.

"I love you." The words spill out of his mouth like a cup of water on the edge of a table. His mind searched for a stable ground as his thoughts were all over the place.

Jungkook looks up at him an unreadable expression on his face as he carefully placed his hand in Jimin's cheeks.

"I love you more." Jimin let's go of a breath he didn't know he was holding in and hugs Jungkook tightly. Jungkook hugs him back and runs his hands through his hair.

It was the best feeling both of them have ever experienced. They belonged together. Their hearts fit together perfectly.

Jungkook pulls back, both of them in a euphoric trans.

"Aren't you supposed to be making me sleep well tonight??"
_________

A/N: happy Thanksgiving to those living in the US and outside because I'm thankful for all of you 💞

LIKE LOOK MY BOOK IS #11 IN HUNDRED OF OTHER JIKOOK STORIES YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANK YOU MY STARZ🥺

follow me on imsta @/ jiminszest
VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT