First snow🥀

A light chapter ahead

The smell of pancakes woke the younger up first

The smell of pancakes woke the younger up first. Then the feeling of love. Yes, he loved Jimin. Very much.

His manly hands wrapped around his waist and Jungkook yawned softly. It didn't take long for the 'morning after' pain to kick in.

He whined a little and Jimin woke up seconds after.

"Good morning princess." He says rubbing his eyes. Jungkook returns the phrase and sits up realizing he was dressed in Jimin's shirt.

"It hurts." He rests his head on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin kissed him.

"I'll see if my mom has any painkillers." He runs his hand through his hair to neaten it a little before going downstairs.

He opens the door and sees his brother skipping down the hall.

"Hyung! When did you get home last night?" He smiles and Jimin picks him up.

"Real late." He walks down the stairs and tickles him slightly and sets him down when they get to the bottom.

"Good morning mom and dad." His dad holds up his coffee cup and his mom turns around.

"Good morning honey, it must be a great one for you." She attempts to wink and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He says looking through the medicine cabinet.

"Oh come on the walls may be thick but I was passing your room and-"

"Oh, goodnesses gracious." Jimin facepalms and rolls his eyes.

"What I have really good hearing." She mumbles slightly.

Jimin takes down the painkiller and pours a glass of water then brings it upstairs.

"Here you go." Jimin hands it to him and he takes it and downs the glass of water and takes a deep breath.

"What are we doing today?" Jungkook asks Jimin opens his bag and takes out some clothes.

"Well I was planning on showing you around and ofc we've got to meet your mom again and come back in time for dinner." Jimin closes his bag and throws it to a corner.

Jungkook looks around and saw a cute picture of Taehyung and Jimin. They looked a lot younger. Taehyung hugged Jimin and Jimin held up the peace sign.

"That's so adorable" Jungkook limps to the shelf and looks at it and Jimin smiles.

"Yeah, we've always been really close." Jungkook puts it back and picks up another picture of baby Jimin in a hat that wrapped his head adorably.

"My mom loves taking pictures to remember a moment." He walks up to Jungkook and back hugs him.

"Maybe we should take a lot of pictures today, even when it's an unusual" Jungkook puts the picture back and turns around, Jimin hands still wrapped securely around him.

"I'd love that." Jimin figured at some point he'd need those pictures to look back on.

****

"It's so cold." Jungkook says as he puts his hands near the heater of  Jimin's car.

"I told you to bring an extra jacket when we were packing." Jimin reaches into his backseat and takes his jacket then puts it around Jungkook who smiles at him fondly.

The color Jungkook's eyes restricted him from seeing, based his cheeks and he smiled.

"You only did that to wear my jacket huh?" Jungkook nods and hugs himself and takes in Jimin's scent.

"You're so fucking adorable." Jimin smiled and leaves kisses all over Jungkook's face before driving off.

"W-where to?" Jungkook says as again, Jimin hand rested on his thighs and Jungkook becomes mentally unstable as his thumb rubbed around in circles.

"That's a surprise." They drove around for a bit and Jimin stopped. Jungkook looked around it was just a wall of graffiti.

"What's this?"

"This is where I figured out one day I'd probably want to be an artist when I grew older. Taehyung and I use to come here on the weekends and find a free spot and paint. Now it's all full." He looked around and Jungkook pointed at a spot in the wall.

"It's your name." He says. Above his name was a painting of a night sky. "You were always talented." He runs his hand over the chipping paint and Jimin thanks him.

"Wait to stay right there" Jimin remembers their idea and Jungkook turns his back against the wall. Jimin took out his phone and Jungkook smiled widely and made a heart with his hands.

"Perfect," Jimin says snapping the picture. He quickly sets it as his wallpaper and puts his phone away.

Soon they were on their way someplace else Jungkook looked out the window and took in the beautiful landscape of Busan.

"It's supposed to snow today." Says cutting into the silence.

"Really? I can't wait." he says excitedly.

"You like winter?" Jungkook nods his head.

"Really I'm excited to watch the first snow with you. Did you know that watching the first snow with someone means your destined to fall in love and even if you're already in love it just means we're meant to be together?" Jimin wowed at the new information.

"No, but that's really good to know I'll make sure we're watching the first snowflake hit the ground together." Jungkook blushes and shrunk in his seat.

The silent ride comforted both of them as it took around ten minutes for them to reach their final destination.

"This place is huge." Jungkook whispers under his breath and looks up at the huge buildings that towered over them and a huge Ferris wheel. All around them were restaurants, shops and leisure places.

"This is the best place in Busan that I know I can take you. It's like an all in one date." Jimin laughs while getting his other jacket from the backseat.

"It's amazing. I bet you use to come here a lot." Jimin nods and leads Jungkook into a building that was pretty small.

"Care for a game of bowling?" Jimin says. Jungkook puts on his competitive face.

"Oh it's on."
____________
  The evening came quickly and soon they'd have to stop to see Jungkook's mom once more and be back at Jimin's place on time for dinner.

They walked to the car hand in hand with smiles on their faces.

"That was the most fun I've had in a while," Jungkook says as he holds onto Jimin's arm in a while. It was a Saturday night so of course, it would be crowdy.

"Yeah, I love this place," Jimin says looking around. Soon his eyes landed on Jungkook. Whose eyes sparkled like two lonely stars. Whose smile painted a whole new night.

Soon his hair was decorated in a white powdery substance and he gasps as he taps Jimin's shoulder.

"Snow!" He looks up at the sky like everyone else at the moment. They could feel the love. Jimin smiled brightly as he pulled Jungkook in for a warm kiss. Jungkook kisses him back. In order to breathe they not pulled back.

"I love you Park Jimin."

"I love you most Jeon Jungkook."
____________
A/N: sometimes when I look at my notifications I laugh so hard at the names of the reading list you guys  put my books in💀 can you believe this chapter 30??

But soon this book will end 🥺