Color 🥀

The look on his face told a story

The look on his face told a story. A story of excitement yet disappointment was written on the first page.

"Jimin, read the email. Aloud" Mr.lee Emphasized his words to Jimin and Jimin held to his phone.

"Dear Park Jimin of Seoul's school of arts. We'd like to congratulate you on make it to the qualifying round for this art competition. You've shown your splendid ability of painting. please consider this chance for a full four year scholarship to your dream art school in France. Submit your painting within two weeks." Jimin looked up at his teacher and he furrowed his brows.

"So..." Mr.Lee said sliding the form towards him.

"No thanks I just wanted to see if I qualified.  Mr.Lee I can't just up and leave. You get me?" He reasoned with the artist and he sighed very heavily.

"Jimin, I understand you of course but you'll regret it." Jimin slid through form back over.

"I'll regret it for a while but not forever. Thank you Mr.Lee." Jimin bowed and left the room letting out a breath he was unaware of holding in.

"Doesn't it feel good to have pay day off?" Taehyung slung his arm around his neck and smiled calmly.

"It always feels good." Jimin admitted. "But I have something to do. Tomorrow is Saturday let's hang out." Jimin suggested.

"Yes sir." Taehyung tipped his grey beret that he surprisingly looked good in and walked in an opposite direction.

Jimin took out his car keys and walked to his car. He found himself at the mall soon picking out clothes that he thought would fit Jungkook well enough. The boy was scrawny but he was getting there now.

He picked out lots of clothes with color that would maybe brighten him. He picked out underwear and many other things he would need.

In another hour he found himself inside his apartment hustling many bags along.

"Hyung your home." He emerged form his bed room helping Jimin with his bags. The home was cleaner than before and Jimin smiled swiping the sweat off his forehead.

"You know you don't have to clean everyday you're not bound to this home you can go out." He laughed holding onto the couch from being out of breath. Jungkook didn't answer he just looked at the bags and Jimin nodded.

"Oh right. These are yours." Silence wrapped Jungkook like a blanket as he picked up the bags and looked at them.

"I can't accept this." He whispered closing the bags.

"It's my gift to you and I don't want you to not accept it. No returns." Jimin laughed as he pushed the bags back towards him.

Jungkook hugged him tightly and Jimin smiled hugging him back. Jungkook smelt like him. Like his strawberry scented shampoo and a hint of mint. And he liked it.

"Why are you doing so many good things for me." He whispered Jimin felt the tingle on the hairs on the back of his neck and he sighed.

"You deserve it. Now I believe you have to get to work." Jungkook made an o with his lips and hustled his stuff in his room. In five minutes he came out and Jimin decided to walk. He grabbed his brain storming things and left the house.

"So Jungkook do you have any talents?" He stirred up a conversation so it wouldn't be so awkward.

He nodded and kept his eyes on his new shoes and didn't say anything to Jimin.

"Do you like the color? I didn't know if you wanted plain black and white or just all black you seem to like all black clothing." Jungkook looked at Jimin with a look of worry.

He nodded again and Jimin felt defeated. Jungkook only responds with a reaction.

"Well I'll be at the park and then I'll go home for the rest of the night waiting for your shift to end so text me what time you'll be done and I'll walk out here." He smiled stopping in front of the store.

"I can get there." He mumbled incoherently.

"Oh? So I'll just be up waiting for you then." Jungkook nodded and walked in the store. When Jungkook was out of sight he groaned and smacked his head.

"Stupid Jimin. Stop trying so hard." He said scolding himself as he walked to the park. He sat on the bench taking out his canvas he wanted to start on. He carefully wrote Jungkooks name at the top and closed his eyes visualizing how he wanted it to look.

"Hey." Jimin opened his eyes quickly breaking his train of thoughts. Every time he thought of starting someone interrupted him.

He turn to met a girl with brown hair and bangs looking at his canvas. He looked at her then recognized her.

"Oh Seulgi is it?" She smiled and nodded.

"That's me. Your Jimin right?" Jimin nodded.

"We have Mr.lee together right? You're really talented" Jimin said. Her cheeks blushed a pretty rose color and she thanked him.

"Not as much as you. He loves your work." She laughed kicking the dirt underneath her shoes.

Jimin looked at her and turned his head to the side. She was beautiful.

"I'm doing my grandma for that. I see you've only gotten a name down." Jimin nervously laughed.

"Yeah umm I'm trying to find someone special and not too cliché." Seulgi nodded.

"So this Jungkook guy is your boyfriend?" Jimin choked on air.

"N-No we're friends." He weirdly stuttered and she chuckled.

"You're pretty cool." He thanked her and she brushed it of.

"Do you know a good place around here I can grab a bite with you? It's weird eating alone." Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah it is. And yeah there's a close by a café let's go." Jimin packed his stuff in his bag and walked with Seulgi through the park while they talked about Mr.Lee.

'Maybe finally my world could have a little color in it.' he thought.
___________
A/N: thank you for 400 reads on this book and 1.5k on when you see me!! Follow me on Instagram @/ Jimins.tits

Sorry for typos will be fixed later