Falling 🥀

The strawberry scent invaded Jimin's nose as he woke up

The strawberry scent invaded Jimin's nose as he woke up. His hand wrapped securely around the youngest waist who still slept peacefully.

He questioned himself as to how he got here. Looking around and realizing it's Jungkook's room.

Last night. 

   Jungkook became hungry and closed the book that currently had his heart written in it. He left the room and walked into the kitchen where he quickly prepared some ramen.

He sat by himself in the kitchen and ate. He hard the door open to Jimin's room and jimin came walking out. Shirtless.

Why is he doing this to me?

When does he get time to work out?

He's so handsome.

   Hundreds of thoughts raced through his mind as Jimin walked into the kitchen hair messy and sweatpants hanging low.

"Hungry?" Jungkook choked on a spicy noodle and nodded Jimin grabbed a water bottle out the fridge.

"Are you done with homework?" Jungkook asked avoiding eye contact Jimin nodded and Jungkook got up to put his stuff in the sink and washed it.

"What have you been doing?" Jimin asked Jungkook turned around to be met with Jimin who was smiling down on him.

"W-well I was writing a little and umm that was it." Jungkook walked into his room and Jimin followed.

"Can I sit?"Jungkook nodded and Jimin sat on his bed getting quite comfortable.

"I should probably get you a laptop soon," Jimin said. Jungkook shook his head and sat next to him.

"Giving me a place to stay and clothes is enough I'll save up enough for that." He laid down on the bed and Jimin laid down next to him.

"What if I say it's not enough for me?" Jimin said turning to face him.

"Well then I won't accept it from-,"

"Shh I'm tired." He wrapped his hands around Jungkook and pulled him closer. Jungkook was taken by surprise.

  He hoped that Jimin was genuine. And he really was this sweet guy he was falling for.

"Sleep." Jimin mumbled. Jungkook submitted to his smooth voice and soon he fell asleep.

**end**

Jimin smiled to himself and looked down at Jungkook's arms that hugged him tightly. He was adorable.

Jimin glances at the wall clock that read 9 am. His class started at 9:10. He cursed and lightly tapped Jungkook.

Jungkook whined and let go hugging the pillow tightly.

"Where are you going?" His soft voice invaded Jimin's ears.

"I'm going to be late for class." Jungkook sat up And smiled. His hair a cute mess, and his eyes half-closed.

"Oh." He said ruffling his hair. Jimin smiled and left. He went into his room and grabbed his phone dialing Taehyung's number.

"Hey, Taehyung I'm running late-,"

"Hello?" He heard. Jimin's eyes opened like saucers.

"Yoongi?!" He said holding up the phone to make sure he dialed the right number.

"Oh not my phone sorry." He heard shuffling and groaning.

"He's still sleeping I assume he's going to be late?" Jimin cleared his throat and mumbled a yes.

"J-just tell him I'll meet him after." Jimin hung up the phone taking note he had to ask Taehyung what that was about.

__________

"Jimin! You have to see my final draft." Seulgi turned the paper over and hid it from Jimin

"I'm so sorry Seulgi I have to meet Taehyung outside and I also have work so I'll see it tomorrow I promise." She frowned but understood and waved at Jimin as he left.

Once he left he saw Taehyung standing there unusually awkward. He could tell that he didn't put much thought into his outfit than he usually would.

"Hi." He said nervously running his hand through his hair. Jimin shook his head in disappointment.

"You have a lot of explaining to do before we see Yoongi and go to work." Taehyung whined.

"Well, we met up after I got off of work last night and... yeah!" He said quickly cutting off the conversation.

"Yeah? That's it Kim Taehyung?"

"Ok fine! I kind of got entangled with him after watching a movie at his place." He admitted.

"Have you broken up with Jin yet?" Taehyung nodded.

"I could never sleep with Yoongi if I didn't break up with him. It was tough but I did it." He said walking towards the car.

"He said he loves me last night." His eyes went wide and he smiled like a dork.

"So you guys are back together?" Taehyung then returned to a frown.

"Well... he never officially asked but I feel we are."

"Asked what?" Yoongi came up behind them putting his hand around Taehyung's waist. Jimin held his hand to his chest in shock and took a deep breath.

"For goodness sakes Yoongi!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi laughed looked at Taehyung who was blushing.

"Sorry." He mumbled with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He kissed Taehyung and Taehyung went pale on the spot.

Jimin took time to realize the bruises on Taehyung's neck and he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"I'm going to head to work early ok?" They both were lost in their own world as Jimin slowly walked away.

Once he was gone he rolled his eyes and got in his car. Maybe one day he'll understand what is to be completely in love with someone.

________
A/N: Taegi anyone? Ahaha anyways follow me on Instagram @/jiminszest to see the Jikook video I made you can also request for me to make an edit if you want 🥺

Ps..... is there any 2016 Armys that knows the rumors of Seulgi and Jimin? I didn't just randomly put her in here 😂

FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT