Datin-🥀

Jimin sighed heavily as class was now over

   Jimin sighed heavily as class was now over. It was his last day going to school for the week. As it was Thursday and he just wanted to take off for Thursday.

"Hey Jimin." Seulgi walked up to him and Jimin smiled.

"Hey Seulgi hows it going?"She nodded as held up the canvas.

"Can I finally show you my portrait." Jimin nodded and slung his bag around his shoulder. She turned it around and Jimin was quite amazed. But then it hit him.

That's a portrait of me. He thought.

"Seulgi t-this is me." She nodded "the project was to do someone you admire." He joked and she didn't seem to be joking.

"Yes Jimin I know, I admire you." She admitted. Jimin was speechless and he scratched his nape.

"Thank you." He said she smiled.

"No problem, I was also wandering if you wanted to go on a date with me anytime soon?" Guilt washed him over. He but his lip and closed his eyes thinking of how he was going to do this.

"Seulgi, you're really beautiful trust me. B-but I like someone else." She nodded.

"Ahh I see that guy you were using for your portrait?" Jimin nodded.

"I'm sorry Seulgi-,"

"Don't apologize. He's really lucky." She smiled Jimin felt horrible as she was assuring him she was just fine.

"I'll turn this in. Thank you for taking it lightly that I used you." She grabbed her stuff and walked to the front of the lecture hall where she turned it in and left. Jimin ran his hand through his hair and left the classroom as well.

He worked dreadfully for five hours until it was time to leave. His plan was to pick up Jungkook the visit Taehyung then go out to eat.

He pulled up to the store and walked in where he saw Jungkook with the most adorable smile on his lips as he handed a customer his groceries.

Once he looked up he saw Jimin and quickly left the counter Jumping into Jimin's arm. Jimin's heart was beating abnormally fasted he wrapped his arms around the light boy and felt at ease.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jungkook pulled back and pointed to an aisle where Yoongi was chugging a can of beer.

"Oh hey Jimin." He said holding the can up and walking to the front.

"Hey I'm going to visit Taehyung for about an hour." He nodded.

"That's fine, I'll lock up in an hour and I'll stay with him for the night." Jimin nodded.

"Oh and no more drinking." Yoongi have him a thumbs up. Jimin held out his hand and Jungkook quickly took it just to walk to his car.

Jimin held the door open for him and he got in. Soon they were driving to the hospital with laughs and words being exchanged.