Everything🥀

Jimim ran into the hospital running of to the receptionist desk

"Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok." He said to the lady who flipped through a couple of papers.

"Jung hosoek was not admitted into a room but Kim Taehyung is 221 down the hall and on the left." Jimin quickly left running into a lot of people who looked at him as if he was crazy.

He opened the door to the hospital room and took in the hurtful sight on the bed.

His bestfriend's almost lifeless body lied on the bed in bandages, and a cast covered his left leg and the oxygen mask hugged his face.

Hoseok held his head down and Namjoon ran his hand through his hair in distress.

"W-What happened?" He mumbled walking next to him.

"I -I wasn't feeling well I asked him to drop me to school with him he didn't mind a-and his brakes weren't working. Before I knew it we were being slammed into from the driver side." Tears leaked from his face Jimin could see the guilt on his face.

"It's not your fault has anyone gotten a hold of Yoongi or Jin?" Jimin said.

"Jin is in class and I haven't heard anything from Yoongi." Namjoon said holding up his phone to show the endless amount of failed calls he's sent to Yoongi.

Jimin stepped outside the room and quickly used his phone to call Yoongi he didn't stop calling until he finally heard him pick up.

"What's all these calls about from you and Namjoon?" Was the first thing Yoongi said in a raspy voice.

"Yoongi where are you?"

"I'm home, I'm not going to class today I'm meeting up with Taehyung in like an hour why?" He said.

"Taehyung got in a car accident." Jimin broke the news to him and he can hear the line go quiet for a good minute.

"Did I hear you right?" He mumbled.

"Yes just get your ass to the hospital room 221." As soon as Jimin finished his sentence his phone cut off. It's must've died he groaned and put it in his pocket and walked back into the room.

"Did you get him?" Hoseok asked. Jimin nodded. "He's going to kill me." He groaned sitting down.

"Like I said it's not your fault the breaks weren't working. Wether he picked up or not this car accident wasn't avoidable. All we can do is hope he's fine." Jimin couldn't bare looking at Taehyung he took a deep breath and sat down as well.

Minutes of silence resulted in the door soon opening and yoongi walking in. As usual his hand stuffed in his pocket and his expression unreadable he looked at the bed and ran his hand over Taehyung's face.

"What did the doctors say?" He said monotonously.

"They said he'd wake up soon, and he had severe injuries to his left leg, he hit his head hard but not too hard. When he does wake up it'll take a while for him to remember everything." Namjoon looked down away from Yoongi's gaze.

"What happened?" He looked at everyone and Hoseok spoke up.

"I wasn't feeling well I-I asked him for a ride his brakes weren't working and a car slammed into his side." Yoongi looked at Hoseok injured arm and bandage that covered his nose.

"It's not your fault." He said easing his terrified expression.

Everyone, especially Jimin, hated how unreadable his expression was. Everyone knew no matter what Yoongi was going through most times no one could tell how he was feeling wether happy or sad.

"I'm going to buy a bottle of water." He said leaving the room. Jimin followed him and caught up.

"Why do you always do that?" He said as Yoongi swipes his card on the vending machine.

"Do what?" He said punching in the numbers.

"Act like everything is ok?" Jimin Yoongi grabbed the water and Jimin stood infront of him.

"Look Jimin, I love Taehyung. With my whole being. It fucking hurts me to see him lying on the bed like that there's no rule in the book of humanity that says I have to show it."

"Well you scared Hoseok shitless, he thought you'd hate him." Yoongi chuckled heartlessly.

"Right now? Yeah I'm really fucking angry but he didn't cause the accident." Yoongi walked away from Jimin and Jimin sighed following him.

_______

It was cold in the hospital. Namjoon had left already with Hoseok to drop him home. Jimin stayed with Yoongi in the meanwhile.

"Thanks for staying with me but you should probably get home." Jimin smiled.

"It's ok, he's my bestfriend I should be there for him." Jimin said.

"He tells me you like your new roommate?" At that Jimin's heart stopped beating.

The date.

"Holy shit I have to go." Jimin said quickly grabbing his jacket. "I asked him out on a date and I didn't even text him-," Jimin waved and ran out.

He'd never driven home so fast. Once he got there he ran into the house to see the tv playing and Jungkook lying on the couch.

Jungkook sat up and smiled at Jimin and Jimin let out a sigh of relief and sat on the couch and hugged Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry for standing you up." Jungkook giggled preciously and Jimin swooned. This boy was everything he ever Dreamed of if he wanted to date a guy.

"It's ok hyung. I know you wouldn't do it purposely." He held Jimin's hand and it felt warm to his touch.

"Taehyung got in a car accident and he was injured bad and my phone died and I didn't have a charger-" Jungkook had wasted no time and smashed his lips into Jimin's.

Jimin smiled into it and kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his fragile, small body. He laid Jungkook down on the couch and kissed him deeper.

Jungkook was addictive. Jungkook began to get nervous but at the same time felt at ease. Jimin pulled back and bit his lip and opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook cut him off.

"Shut up and kiss me like that again."

_____

A\N: A JIKOOKER SENT IN A CONGRATULATIONS MESSAGE ON AN ARGENTINIAN NEWS CHANNEL TO CONGRATULATE THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SKDKEKD
FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT

A\N: A JIKOOKER SENT IN A CONGRATULATIONS MESSAGE ON AN ARGENTINIAN NEWS CHANNEL TO CONGRATULATE THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SKDKEKDFOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT