Red?🥀

Jimin packed up his stuff and took out the rough draft out of his bag

Jimin packed up his stuff and took out the rough draft out of his bag. He was going up to Mr. Lee when someone stopped him.

"Hey Jimin." Seulgi's voice waved through the air like a flag on a windy day.

"Hey how are you." He smiled Seulgi returned it.

"I'm fine, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? There's a nice new ice skating rink that just opened up." She was pretty blunt and straightforward with her question it threw Jimin off guard.

"I'm down, but just to let you know I'm pretty great at." He chuckled.

"I guess we'll be neck to neck." She said laughing. She's waved and walked away and Jimin walked to his teacher's desk.

"Hi Mr.lee this is my rough draft." He handed it's in and Mr.lee looked at it and nodded.

"This looks amazing." He commented putting it in his desk.

"Good enough for the competition?" The teacher looked up at him and scoffed.

"Is that a yes?" Jimin nodded and the teacher let out a sigh of relief and pretended to wipe sweat off his face.

"Who finally convinced you?" Jimin pointed to his portrait.

"He wouldn't allow me to paint him unless I said yes to the competition." Jimin shrugged. "Now that I think about it I really have nothing to lose if I don't win." He said as he hit a point of realization.

"Wow," Mr.Lee dragged. "You finally realized I'm glad you didn't give this opportunity up." The word proud was coursing through his words as he sighed in relief and Jimin smiled.

"I'll get working on my final draft since it's now due Friday and so is the competition. Thank you so much." Jimin said as he waved. He walked outside and Taehyung leaned against the wall in distress and saw Jimin standing up without saying a word.

  He really looked like crap. He hadn't seen Taehyung look like this since he broke up with Yoongi.

He wasn't dressed to the max like how he'd normally be. He wore a white shirt and sweat pants and there were bags under his eyes.

"Hey." Jimin said walking next to Taehyung. Taehyung hummed in response and walked in silence.

Jimin huffed and tugged on Taehyung's arm "let's sit down under that oak tree by the main courtyard." He said. Taehyung nodded and followed Jimin.

When they got there they sat down and it was quiet. Taehyung lays his head in Jimins shoulder and Jimin smiled and pat his head. The weather was cool, not too cold and breezy. Just right to feel comfortable.

"Did I do something wrong?" He mumbled in Jimins shoulder. They looked at all the other students either leaving or going to their next lecture.

"No, you didn't. It just seems love is complicated for you like it is for everyone." Jimin reasoned.

"Jimin, I miss Yoongi." He whispered like someone would hear them and resight those words to the one he claimed he loved at the moment.

"Then talk to him. Look he's walking to class." Jimin pointed to Yoongi who had his headphones in and his hand stuffed into his pocket while walking to the music building.

"I don't want to." Taehyung said closing his eyes, hoping when he opens them Yoongi would be gone. But he wasn't.

"Have you spoken to Jin?" Taehyung shook his head.

"He was pissed at me yesterday." He looked up and panicked.

"Jimin he's coming over here." He said sitting up Jimin shrugged.

"What do you want me to do?" Jimin questioned as Taehyung ran his hand through his hair.

"Make him go away-"

"The only way to solve your problems is to confront them." He said. In a few seconds, Yoongi was standing in front of both of them looking at Taehyung in particular.

Jimin nudged Taehyung to stand up and Taehyung did and avoided eye contact.

Jimin stood up as well grabbing his bag. He didn't want to interfere with both of them.

"I'll get going-," he didn't know when they both hugged each other but Taehyung was holding on to him tight.

He smiled and slipped away, taking out his car key. His phone went off in his back pocket and he took it out.

Jungkook: are you ok? I know you'd be home by now.

Jimin:
I was with Tae, I'm on my way home right now.

Jimin put his phone away and quickly opened his car door getting inside. He quickly drove home so Jungkook wouldn't worry too much.

"I'm home!" Jimin says as he stepped inside. Jungkook paused the tv show and waved at him as he walked into the living room.

"Oh I love that show." Jimin spoke of the show supernatural that was frozen on the tv as Jungkook smiled cheekily. Jimin's heart tugged at the smile that Jungkook offered him and he took it in and returned it.

"How are you?" Jimin asked walking into his room, Jungkook followed.

"I'm ok Yoongi gave me Mondays and the weekends off as of last night." Jimin nodded and sat on his bed. Jimin looked at the door frame and the tall slender boy stood there awkwardly.

"what are you doing? Come in and sit down silly." Jungkook let out a nervous laugh and stiffly walked into the room sitting down on the bed.

Jimin stood up and got a few things from a desk in his room and threw them on his bed. Jungkook picked the things up.

Paint and paintbrushes.

"You don't think you'll mess up your sheets?" Jimin scoffed.

"No, I'm tidy don't worry." He sat down and looked at the blank canvas in front of him."

"What should I paint?" Jumgkook looked around his room, and at the many painting he had up and a thought crossed his mind.

"Hibiscus flower." Jimin looked up at him and smiled cheekily.

"If you say so." he began with what looked to be the stem of the flower with a light shade of gray brushing the white canvas Jungkook looked at the label of the paint he dipped his brush in.

Green

"Shit, do me a favor look in the top drawer by my desk you'll see red paint, can you get that for me?" Jungkook gulped as a rush of failure already showered him. he dragged his feet on the carpeted floor.

He opened the draw. Everything was the same, a white cap and a light grey substance inside. He picked up every cup in a rush until the label read Red he quickly closed it and sat down.

To Jimin, he looked as if he completed a marathon. "I thought I ran out of red for a moment" he laughed Jungkook didn't return the laugh. He sat on the bed as jimin opened the tube.

Jimin looked at the tube and frowned. Jungkook bit his lip he wanted to keep the secret just a little longer.

"Jungkook," He began. Jungkook's skin itched.

"I might need to buy some more paint later" He sighed angrily dipping his brush in the red paint.

___________________________

A/N: I LITERALLY CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR 1K READS ON THIS BOOK I WOULD INSERT A JIKOOK VIDEO I MADE HERE BUT I CANT POST VIDEOS UNLESS ITS FROM YOUTUBE

FOLLOW ME/ VOTE/ AND COMMENT!!