2. Those Eyes, Oh God

"I fell for you and you couldn't catch me"

_

"Jennie! Wake up!" You wiggle her sleeping figure on the bed.

"Ugh!" She groans pulling the blankets closer to her chest "What is it?" She mutters in her sleep not wanting to wake up as you bite down on your nails nervously "Jungkook's coming tomorrow,"

"Woah?" She flutters her eyes open "It will be nice to see him after a long time" she closes her eyes again.

You groan, "Ah! Jennie! Don't you get what I'm trying to say?" You push her body off the bed and with a thud she falls on her back.

"You still alive?" You kneel to see Jennie wiggling her legs in the air and crying about waking up.

Sighing, you fold your legs waiting for her to come back to reality. After good five minutes, Jennie sits straight and watches you with her sleepy eyes, tying her hair up in a loose bun, "What were you saying?"

There she was.

"Jungkook's coming back tomorrow," You repeat, this time with a stiff voice. "And he has no idea that it was me who has been sending him emails these past ten years."

She blinks lazily, "You did not tell that innocent chubby teddy about this, yet?"

Shutting your eyes, you drop your shoulders in a slump, "Yeah and I can't tell him about it tomorrow itself,"

"You are not initiating that I pretend to be the one sending him emails, don't you? Cause that'll be an absolutely bad idea cause I on' know shi—"

"Jennie, for me please." You desperately hold onto her hands as she glances at your hand and then at your face thinking about it.

You give her puppy eyes as she cringes, "No. I'm not doing all this drama."

You let go of her hands, clasping them together and trying to please her, "Look, it all started because you wanted me to talk to him, all in all, it's you who is to be blamed."

She tilts her head, squinting her eyes, "No, but you decided to continue the mail thing until now. It should have been a one-time thing, Y/n."

"Ugh, I know. I'll tell him the truth soon, just help me out this time. I never ask you of anything Jennie. Please."

Jennie shakes her head, slowly getting up and heading towards the washroom as you follow her instantly, desperately needing her help.