5. A Betrayed Heart

"Where words fail, music speaks"

_

"Mr Jeon you should obey whatever your wife wants you to do" Jennie's father laughs placing his tea cup on the saucer.

Sipping his sugar-free tea Jungkook's father tsk's "I do but when it comes to food I don't want to eat healthily" he slaps his flat stomach groaning "It yearns for something junk too"

Scoffing Mrs Jeon takes a seat beside her husband "He doesn't hear me, Mr Kim, you should try explaining to him"

"You're lucky you have such a caring wife Mr Jeon" Jennie's father smiles "I know how it feels to not have a wife to take care of me."

Mr Jeon sighs finishing up his tea, "You're not alone you know that right? You've got tons of people who care for you." Mr Jeon holds his hands assuring him that it was alright. "But I empathize with you."

"Dad!" Jennie comes from behind and hugs her father, "Are you crying again?" She pouts resting her head on his shoulders, "I'm here for you, if you want a wife I'll find one." She proposes the idea and her father chokes out a laugh,

"Hey, no. I've got a love that I only want to share with you." He holds her hands bringing her to his front and making her sit on the couch beside him, "I love you too much." He kisses her forehead and she squirms in his arms, "I love you too Dad."

"Ahem-ahem" Jennie's father tries not to make her too emotional, "You look beautiful" he smiles separating her from the hug and appreciating her appearance and her dress.

After hearing it Jennie's face lifts up "Am I?" She gets up and twirls around cutely "I made the dress." she shyly giggles.

"Omo!" Jungkook's mom gets up looking at her fabric design "It's so pretty!"

"Awe!" She spreads her arms and go for a hug, "I am going to make one for you too!" She backs away looking at Jungkook's mom from head to toe "And you, Mrs Jeon..." She points her finger at her slim figure, "...Are fit and hot, and in my designs Uncle Jeon would fall in love with you again!"

Shyly Jungkook's mom hides behind her husband "Stop it, you are embarrassing me,"

"Ah, I can't wait for that." Her husband winks and everyone starts laughing while Jungkook's mom gets shyly shades of crimson from the comment.

"Looks like everyone's enjoying," Jungkook enters the breakfast table, pulls a chair, "what's up?"

"All because of Jennie" Jungkook's mom asserts smiling widely at her. Jennie giggles turning to Jungkook, "Also, are we on for the plan anyway?" She asks and Jungkook nods, smiles "Of course"