4. Starlight and Moons

"If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice"

_
People you know- Selena Gomez ♪

You walked out on your room's balcony and starred out at the moon.

The cool breeze and warm sensations were tingling on your skin. Jungkook's touch was still lingering on your skin, it was awkward of you to keep touching where his fingers brushed.

The moment you said Kookie you remembered how cold he stood for a few seconds until you told him that Jennie always keeps saying it so it sometimes slips out of your tongue as well.

It was odd of you to call him that, thinking from his perspective.

He told he would recognise you. He told he knew you so much that he would recognise who you would be in an instant.

But he didn't. it was Jennie he went to.

He liked Jennie since the start, it was obvious of him to fall for her but he was blinded by her beauty. So much that he couldn't even give himself time to recognise who you were.

"Hey," You swiftly look at your right to see Jungkook in his room's balcony, his hands were resting on the slap as he waved you a hi.

Of course, his room was just beside you.

"Hey," You smiled.

"Had dinner?" He asked. "Uhm," You said "You?" You asked and he smiled "No, I came to talk to you"

"Me?" You ask turning to him.

"Yeah" he shyly ruffles his hair, staring at the sky "It's about Jennie" he admits and you keep your smile, "You like her don't you?" You couldn't help but ask.

Walking closer to your balcony, he stands facing you, his hair ruffling due to the breeze making him look more prettier than usual.

"I mean..." he glances down at his hands with a smile, "I've written her mails since past ten years and spending time with her in person now makes it unbelievable." He meets your eyes and your heart drops.

"I can now sense all the feelings I felt for her." He mentions with a sweet smile on his lips, his dimple appearing right at the spot, "and yes I like her a lot."

"I waited nights for her letters, morning for her responses. She's just everything I want in my life" he sighs, "On top of that, she's really pretty" he blushes imagining her face.