30. Bed Sharing

"Heaven is a place on earth with you."
- Lana Del Rey

"Make sure you eat full

"Make sure you eat full." Jungkook's mom adds your plate with grilled meat, cabbages and sauces. It gets refilled again after two rounds. "You like some more?" And yet, she nonetheless asked in case you were a little hesitant which you really weren't. You were at your peak.

"Oh— no, no. I'm good. Trust me." You want to sound genuine. Not shy, which Jungkook's mom assumed was for hesitating to ask for more. Your cheeks were filled with mouthful of food and your tummy with no space to grind the food down. It was getting hard to not sit properly. If you'd eat more you'd swear you'd bust out everything.

No. You didn't wanna vomit. Too embarrassing. Very bad idea.

"It's your last night here."Jungkook's Dad tries reasoning, "We're just making sure you go healthier than you arrived." He delivers a heartfelt smile, "Although we went out I hope Jungkook took care of you?" He glimpses at Jungkook and then at you, trusting his son for this.

You stiffly nod with beaming eyes, affirming his statement, "Yes, he did. More than you can even suppose." You admirably express knowing how much certainly he took care of you. More than you had to be put up with care of.

"Oh? I'm sure he did." Jungkook's dad presses on his words as he eyes Jungkook to which Jungkook just gives him a tight-lipped smile. Nervous. Knew why his dad said that.

"And anyway, I'm full with the meals I've been having here." You laugh, "About to leave Jungkook behind at this point." And Jungkook slows down his chewing. Has his fist resting under his chin as he shoots his gaze towards you with his brows squinted together, "Mhm?"

Taking a bite of your grilled meat with the fork you hum, wipe your lips, and munch slowly while savouring the fondness of meat on your palate. "Yeah?" Your eyes follow his physique, strong arms and lean worked-out muscles. No, you'd never leave him behind. He was too good.

"I'm healthier than you, you mean?" He questions, his eyebrow raised aloft and challenging your assumption, "Huh?" The reply automatically makes you incline forward with your hands flat on the table. "Yeah, duh?" You conclude the obviousness and Jungkook scoffs and sits straight, leans back in his chair and crosses his arms. Jaw locked.

You plaster a smile on your face and cross your arms too, just like him. "I mean, you think I can lift you?" You try to back him down with anything you got. "No right? See." You shrug and Jungkook just raises his brows. You were playing dirty. Would say anything that would make you win.

Oh, he liked it but not today. He comes back with a more reasonable fight. Wouldn't sit away with this. "Bet you don't even have those abs. All air stuffed till your cheeks." He grins to his ears with sarcasm. Such sarcasm that got on your nerves. He was teasing you back.

But you don't quit yet. Get ready to oppose him. Sit upright. Blink rapidly and know he's kinda right but still, reply with on-spot thoughts. "Oh— yeah?" You let out a chuckle, annoyance lacing your tone, "Few pushups and squats I do and watch how I have those eight abs."