10. London

"Eyes have a language of their own."

"Yeah, ma I will, love you

"Yeah, ma I will, love you. Take care" After cutting the call you walk out of the telephone booth and look out for the taxi. The weather was windy and cold. The sky hinting that it was about to rain. The chilly breeze fuzzing through your skin making you aware of your surroundings.

The place where Jungkook stayed all the ten years of his life.

After you get into the taxi, you give the driver the address of Jungkook's house. Putting on the seatbelt you sigh and look out, accepting the fact that you made it. You were here in London. There were little tingles in your stomach. It felt so surreal and beautiful.

You had no idea what your future held for you. But you at least knew you didn't want to see a heart or two break. You came to the decision that you weren't going to spill anything to Jungkook or Jennie. The sole purpose of coming here was to focus on your cherishing future. No distractions ahead.

You came to this decision after crying thousand nights and thinking your brain out for days. Jungkook from the start was supposed to be with her and telling the truth would not only hurt him but lose all of the trust he has in you.

You weren't sure if he was capable enough to hear the truth. You were ready to step down for both of your friends. Yes, Jennie liked him too. Getting in between them would not only separate them but also break the friendship you three had.

It was a gamble you did not want to play.

As soon as the taxi stops at the destination you remove the handbag and open the arbor gate with the pathway full of green plants and flowers ending at the main door of his house. It was so pretty that for a second you thought you were walking through the aisle of heaven.

Resting your bag on the ground as you were about to ring the doorbell it suddenly starts to rain. The dripping water heavily pouring down with no roof above you. Trying to cover yourself you raise one of your hands above your head but it's of no use.

You ring the bell, picking up your bag and shielding it from the rain hugging it closer to you. You were wearing a cream-knitted long sweater on a black plaid skirt. Your net stockings and boots get drenched, soaking all the water. Talking about your hair, they were ruined too bad and right now you wanted nothing but to get in immediately.

"Is anyone home?!" You yelled, banging on the door with your fist making sure you're heard beyond the walls of the house. What if they weren't at home? What were you to do?

"Who?" You finally heard a male voice from inside. Relief spread across your worried face. "It's me!" You scream back at Jungkook, wiping your face with your sweater wanting to get in as soon as the door opens.