32 . Obsessed Bunny

"My love
No matter how far we are
we will always see the same moon."

_

_

You get out of the shower, tie your hair up in the towel and look at the suitcases displayed on the floor. You're almost prepared with your luggage to get back home. And your flight was tonight.

This morning you woke up in sheets with Jungkook enveloping you tight against him, nestling his nose under your chin and snoring. His big arms squeeze you out of breath.

If it was a WWE match, he'd automatically get the win - with you blacked out in some corner with white drool pooling out of your lips, almost dead.

But he was polite. Apologized. Said, thought you were his pillow. Soft and squishy, and he couldn't find the difference in his slumber.

Made a coffee, and brought it for you two as an apology you didn't ask for, wearing grey sweatpants over nothing. Hair all scrambled and sleepy eyes, yawning and yet serving. Looks.

Told you while sipping coffee that he's booked a flight with you. Is going to talk to his parents about it and is coming with you.

But despite all of that, His gesture of helping you pack your backpack and surprising you with a dress left you took aback.. Didn't see that coming. Asked him, when he did this and he just laughed and told you don't bother with it and just get ready like a pretty girl you are.

And that is why you are now tying up the dress he brought for you. It's in a pale shade of purple. Light. It fits you flawlessly. It's very lovely. Too good on you.

The neck was deep square shaped flaunting your collar bones. The sleeves are full length. Little flares at the wrist. The dress is stuck with cute straps behind your back. Carrying the dress for you. It's not too revealing, but charming and sexy.

The dress reaches mid-thigh. It's a little short but cute–given the pretty stockings he brought together with it. It leaves you blushing. This man had the audacity to spoil you with all this dress-up stuff when you didn't even know you needed this until now.

After styling your hair neatly, you add a few clips on the side partitions. Wear your shoes and complete the outfit. Get seated in front of the vanity and add flower studs to your ears. A heart pendant on your neck and perfume at last.

You had intended to go without makeup, but it was a sort of like a date and you didn't wanna look ordinary like any day. Enhanced your features with pretty glitter on your eyes. Cheeks tinted in pink rosiness. Peach gloss on your heart lips.