9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses

"Nothing was easy but maybe that was the beauty of it"

"So when is your flight?" Your mom helps you fold your clothes, glancing at you before placing them in the cupboard

"So when is your flight?" Your mom helps you fold your clothes, glancing at you before placing them in the cupboard. "Sunday," You reply, "I'll be back in one or two weeks anyways."

Nodding, your mom takes the folded clothes from your hand, "Jungkook's mom asked for you to stay over with them. So don't stay in hotels." She asserts, closing the cupboard as you subtly nod slugging your shoulders and laying down on your bed, "I know ma." You sigh and your mom sits next to you, resting her palm on your forehead and caressing your hair.

"I know I shouldn't say this but Y/n you need to find yourself a man already." A worried voice enters your ears, "You're getting old enough for marriage."

Glancing at your mom you shake your head in denial, "I'm not. I need to complete my studies first." You shut your eyes, getting tired of discussing this topic again, "And I told you not to talk about it anymore."

"You know I won't mind a foreign boyfriend, so if you find one there in London-" You get up and cut your mom off, "Alright, you should go, didn't you say you were making tiffin for dad?" Your mom eyes you offended but feels defeated like she always does. "You are hopeless."

She leaves closing the door behind her and you pout, falling your head on the bed only to hear the door get wide open again. You tilt your head back to witness Jennie comes inside your room with a big container of dough. A cheesy smile appears on her face as you stare at her waiting for the new bomb to tick.

"We're making a cake."

+++

A Brand New Day - BTS, Zara Larsson

"You know how to bake a cake." Jennie rests her hands on her waist, looking up at Jungkook who was staring down at her with a little smile tugged on his lips, "Yeah."

She blinks, noticing their height difference, "Since when did you grow so tall?"

Jungkook tilts his head, "You are just a few inches shorter." He rests his hand on her hair and then slides it to himself, noticing that she reaches his neck. "Right?"

Furrowing her brows Jennie slowly nods heading deep into thoughts as Jungkook wonders what happened, "What's up?" He questions and Jennie glances up at him, "How much shorter do you think Y/n would be?"

Right when Jennie says your name, Jungkook immediately smiles. "She's like a little bud." He brings his index finger and thumb near showing her the size of his vision, "Petite, pretty, cute little being." He shakes his head laughing and Jennie laughs along with him, "That's so precisely true."