7. Bittersweet

"You are the sun. You heal. You burn."

__

__

Crossing his legs Jungkook makes himself comfortable on the couch before turning on the television situated in the main room.

"WAIT!"

Jungkook turns back to see a furious Jennie coming and taking over the remote like a ninja, "It's my turn." Flopping herself beside him with a little jump Jennie folds her legs as Jungkook blinks at her and her fingertips changing the channels.

It takes him very long to notice that she just snatched the remote off him.

"You're like a little kangaroo." He comments amazed, glancing at the fashion show she kept on the television. "I almost lost it."

Jennie waves her hands swiftly at him, denying his comment, "I'm almost like a lion if someone comes in between what I want." She spares him a look, "Consider yourself lucky I didn't pounce on you." Her shiny eyes stick back to the television as Jungkook slowly nods.

Jennie was straightforward. Which was very new for Jungkook to process.

She was always the one who was timid in emails, but hey, people are different in person than they are in texts.

But this was new. Since when was she interested in fashion shows?

"You like watching this?" Jungkook rests his fist under his chin, focusing solely on her. Jennie nods, her eyes focused on the television, "A lot, it inspires me." She smiles, "After all I want to become a fashion designer."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. If he remembered she was interested in literary arts, not fashion designing. But come to think of it they come under the same category of Arts and Literature.

She must've changed her mind.

"That's beautiful," Jungkook responds to her previous comment, looking at the passion flowing through her glowing eyes. "You'll get there soon." He points at the television.

Jennie's excited smile fades, as she turns to him. His genuine smile and eyes already looking at her.

"Thank you." She feels her heartwarming, new feelings entering her system, suddenly making her aware of the pretty guy smiling with so much love before her.

She was down. Too bad.

+++

"Isn't it the same University Jungkook goes to?" Your father looks at the computer pointing it out, rubbing his chin, taking his time to process that you got accepted into such an amazing university. "I still don't believe."