18. Take My Hand

"Let it hurt until it can't hurt anymore."

"Hey," Jungkook arrives in the waiting area carrying a bouquet with him

"Hey," Jungkook arrives in the waiting area carrying a bouquet with him. He's wearing a black button-up shirt with a black tie. Perfectly tailored jet black coat complimenting his broad shoulders and biceps flexing through the fabric. Those bushy and soft raven hair was neatly combed and slicked back exposing his forehead.

Why wasn't he yours? Only for you to admire. Only for you to see and only for you to love. Just yours.

Breathtakingly beautiful. So untouchable and far yet being so close to you. His one smile and your world stops revolving. One look at you and your heart cries. He takes your name and it calms your weeping soul. Simple touch from him and you burn to ashes of love.

Your heart was so full of love for him and it was unfair how you could do nothing about it. If only he knew it was you, he could run towards you and lift you in his arms, kiss you and hug you tight, ranting how he was nervous but fell at peace when he found you there.

It was all 'What ifs'

His face smiles as he finds everyone together. The perfectly shaped eyebrows most of the girls craved and those pretty brown eyes stood out on his face letting out his sharp features more enhancing than they already are. He was like a man every woman desires. Sucking your breath out and letting you know it wasn't easy to forget about him.

You get distracted from your thoughts when Jungkook's eyes find you from afar. Raising his palm he waves at you. Letting him know you saw him you wave back and wait for him to come to all of you.

Before he could get there... all the girl colleagues rush to him and crowded the area, showering him with flowers and congratulatory letters.

The crowd still wasn't enough to hide his aura. He stood out, restraining himself from smiling too much and accepting their gifts with respect and kindness. They demand together for dinner loudly with excitement and he glances at all of you before looking down at all of his colleagues.

His face turns to a sweet smile as he meets eyes to eyes with them and calmly explains something to them. His tensed expression almost made you laugh. They let out a whine and he presses his lips tight and thinks for a moment before he digs his pocket taking out his credit card.

Handing it to them he gains back his confidence exchanging a mutual favour with them and standing satisfied as they finally laugh, giggle and bow at him before shaking hands with him one last time and leaving the premises joyfully.

As soon as they leave, you find him shrugging at you when you shake your head and laugh. He smiled softly but it falls the second when all the overflowing gifts starts to fall out of his arms and bag.