31. Camera Beauty

"What is meant for you, will reach you even if it is beneath two mountains."
"And what isn't meant for you, won't reach you even if it is between your two lips."

__

__

"If you were to choose between friendship or love, what would you choose?"

"What?"

"Friendship or love," Jungkook repeats. His tone is a few octaves lower this time. Curious about what you would choose.

"Oh, wow." You are taken aback. Didn't see this question coming. Scratch your temples and think. "Umm." You don't understand in what context he's asking.

"I mean both?" You reply what comes naturally to you, ask him in return if it's fine and he's squinting his eyes. "What?" He questions and you ask him the same. "Yeah, what?"

"Y/n?" He holds your waist, sits upright so you won't fall as he positions his back on the pillow with you straddling his lap. Pulls you closer. You shift with your cheeks blushed. Get your arms wrapped around his shoulder blades.

"You..." he starts and you cut him off.

"What's up?" You chuckle amused, don't understand what made him think so much about this question. It's just making you laugh. "What do mean by friendship or love?"

Jungkook knew you were a little slow, but you were smart too. You could at least get the hint of what he was talking about. Or maybe he's just overthinking things. Maybe it's not as complex as he's making it to be.

"Nothing." He comes to that conclusion in the last. If you didn't understand what it meant you didn't even think about it. Which indeed meant things were fine as it is.

"Don't ruin the mood now." You deadpan, "Make me understand. Few syllables. Easy, isn't it?" You bat your eyelashes at him, just for the sake of teasing him and flattering him.

Jungkook raises his brows, lips parted slightly. "Uh-huh?"

You shrug, bite the smile, "Mhmm." Look at his brown eyes turning to smiles with crinkles. Weakens you. Damn, his smile. "You smile all like that and expect me to be sane." You sigh. Pout. "Quite distracting."

Jungkook smiles now with his dimple appearing, "Or you're the one making me all smiley and silly."

"You're so smart, sweetie." You sing praises and he bends. Chuckles. Can't think of anyone sweeter than you. receives your love and starts attacking you with kisses. Gets you all giggling and laughing.

"Yeah, what were you talking about, now tell me." You get down from your laugh and lay your head on his shoulder, tracing tiny dismantled figures on his chest. Loving intimacy with him.

He rests his chin on your head, "Mm forget it." He realizes it need not require any attention. Feels relaxed. Like everything's good unhinged.

"You don't think I'm dumb do you?" You stop tracing and look up at him with your round shiny eyes.