17. Eyes On You

"He was an open book. She was an illiterate."

Walking in a homeless outfit you get some groceries for breakfast Mrs Jeon asked you for

Walking in a homeless outfit you get some groceries for breakfast Mrs Jeon asked you for. Strolling and jumping on your feet, feeling really good and happy you walk on the footpath greeting the morning sun.

"Y/n?"

You slow down and look sideways searching who called for you. "Behind you." And you immediately turn back to find Taehyung. He approaches you with a bright smile.

He's wearing a navy blue t-shirt with a printed white parallel lines around his arms. The collar button undone giving very gentle and soft vibes and grey casual pants below. Suiting his skin tone. A few of his bangs fell on his eyes while a few were slicked back.

And looking perfect as usual early this morning while you were just bare-faced and horrible with eyebags. Wasting no time you pull your hoodie strings and cover your face close, with only your nose peeking through.

"Hi," You wave at him with one hand holding the grocery packet in another. Looking at you acting this cute Taehyung laughs softly with his deep tone, "Morning," he comes closer, and pulls on one of your hoodie strings as you shake your head hiding your face from him.

He bends lower to get a look at your face but you move sideways trying hard to not let him see you.

"Hmmm..." He focuses on your nose, "I get it, you don't want to see me." He stands straight with a huff, looking away upset. Pouting, you lift your hoodie a little to look at his magnificent star face, glowing too much with light. The perfect jaw, silky hair and brown eyes shone golden amidst the sun's rays.

The handsomeness was too much. You were never showing your morning face to him. Never. It would be an insult to him.

You tightly close the strings again when he glances at you at the lack of response. "I..." You start, "I just woke up." You mumble and Taehyung tilts his head, inserting his hands under his pockets and thinking to let go or tease you a little.

But looking at you fidgeting with the polythene he gives up, you were too innocent to tease. "Alright, let me hold these for you." He takes the packet from your palms and you hesitantly let it go, "I'm going to Jungkook's too" he starts to walk as you join him, slowly loosening the strings of your hoodie to see ahead clearly.

"Oh yeah?" You ask, walking carefully making sure you don't trip down. "Yeah, to meet him." He answers, walking along with you. "Early morning?" You simply ask out of curiosity but he halted, "You don't know?" And you paused too, turning towards him, "I don't know what?"