42. Jealousy Is A Disease

"Please don't be in love with someone else.
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."
- Taylor Swift

"- Taylor Swift

__

Nam Joo is lying in between you two. Not exactly on the same chair, but they're three inclined chairs facing the beach with each of you seated on one of them.

He's accepting the sunscreen Jennie just passed to him. Has his shirt off and yes, he's toned and well-worked out, too. Makes both you and Jennie lower your sunglasses and whisper a wow just to hype him up.

Nam Joo is paused and is looking at you both with widened eyes. "Okay, first." He squeezes the sunscreen on his palm. "I'm a man with a fragile heart. Don't do that again."

You and Jennie stiffen a laugh, and Nam Joo just shakes his head. Tsk's. Remember something and looks at you. You catch his gaze. "The guy on the jet ski." He is slow with his words, "Jungkook? Is it him?"

He directed his question at you and you glanced at a clueless Jennie and then at Nam Joo. Jennie giggles, completely unaware of what the question meant. "What does that mean?" She's shaking her head between you and him, trying to understand.

Nam Joo watches her reaction. Realizes she doesn't know and the way you're helplessly looking at him with your eyebrows all worryingly scrunched up, oh gets it.

"The one coming here." He tilts his head towards the beach, getting lucky with the situation provided. You and Jennie both synchronously see where he's pointing at, only to hold your breath in.

Jungkook is coming your way in simple black boxers. Sunglasses on his eyes as he's admiring the beach on his way towards your way, running fingers through his wet hair and brushing it casually.

He's wearing nothing on top. The jet-ski outfit long out. His glowing skin he takes so much care of, glinting off his aura.

And damn, he looks so attractively handsome that you don't know how to act sane. It's like he's pulling you like a magnet. So attached and so clingy and hard to let go.

As he arrives, you sit upright. Nam Joo has handed over the sunscreen to Jennie. His focus is on Jungkook too. Concludes, he definitely can't fight with his looks. He's straight out of a hit film. Perfect. Could have many girls fall in love at first sight with him.

Jungkook's gaze stays a little longer on you before he greets Nam Joo. It's those dark glasses that hide his intense emotions. Perfectly safe inside him. And you're so desperate to know what they hold.

"The jet ski guy." Nam Joo shakes hands with him and calls him by that term and Jungkook just chuckles, and forwards his hand for a handshake. "Apologies. I was just trying some skills, trying to tease my friends." You don't know if he's being genuine or playing with Nam Joo.