34. Wrong Timing Right Person

"I shall kiss you so much that they will mistake my mouth for yours."

_

_

˚。⋆♪ Billie Bossa Nova - Billie Eilish  ♪ ˚

"Can I please get this?" Taehyung is standing before a Pepero stall, picking up a box of it for you. A box. Right.

It took you by surprise. Taehyung purchasing it for you. No, not the fact that he's buying it for you–but that he's noticed you wanted it.

You were sure you didn't make it that obvious. Well, you're a fangirl when it comes to snacks - but that doesn't mean you ogled over it. Just spared it a glance. Noticed it existed here at this moment. That, if it lands on your tongue, you'd feel so euphoric. So so nice it'd feel.

And Taehyung was already getting it for you. No words needed. Just a simple look over you. That's all it took him.

"Is this flavour okay?" Taehyung takes you out of your thoughts and shows you the chocolate box. It's a large one he picked. "Or do I buy everything?"

Oh, and he's already about to remove his wallet. "No, no. I'm good with chocolate." Taehyung tilts his head after hearing you, and doesn't stop digging into his pocket. "That's not quite an answer, Y/n. Just good? What's your best?"

You look at the different flavours spread on the counter. You'd prefer chocolate instead of strawberries, vanilla or oranges. There was something about the chocolate flavour. But ice cream? You preferred butterscotch over chocolate.

But of course, it's a pepero stall.

"I'm being genuine." You confirm, brush your fingers against the vanilla box and pick it up, "How about you take one for you too?" Shake the box in front of him and there's already a big smile appearing on his lips.

Humbly nods and doesn't say much. "If you like it, sure."

It makes you laugh. "What do you mean?" See him already paying the bill for the two boxes and thanking the lady.

He glances down at you. "What?" He asks, still smiling and keeping the boxes in the polythene. "No, what do you actually like?" You clear your statement and he looks down at the polythene and then back at you.

Holds back himself from saying 'YOU.'

And it's not going pretty well after you do a little detailing about the flavours, trying to get one from his choice too. Being all nuisance to his warm, soft heart. Almost having it slip out of his rib shell.

He huffs and doesn't let it slip. "I'm okay with Vanilla." He takes the different flavour of boxes from your palm and places them down on the counter. It only makes the lady on the counter look at you two adoringly.