Chapter (2) Lee Hwi

(Dami opened her eyes and noticed that she was lying on a soft bed. How was that? Was everything about last night not a dream? She looks around and realized that this is not a dream. She was the prince's twin sister, an unlucky born girl who was ordered to be killed by her own grandfather, the King and Lord Sangheon. Was a girl, who born with lowly status and didn't know her own father and mother really a Princess? The unlucky girl was now still alive and her brother, the real prince was died instead of her. And therefore, she has to take the role of her brother, Lee Hwi.

From now on, she became Lee Hwi, the eldest son of the Crown Prince. A girl who was executed before being even given a name and was not list in the Royal Family Tree became the grandson, Lee Hwi. How strange the Fate is? Her thoughts were cut off by the count maid who bring the water to wash the face. Soon after, the count maids came in serve the prince to wash his face, however, Dami, who had not yet become accustomed to it feel strange. And she also put the bed neatly. When the Court Lady Kim saw this and she signal with her eye not to do and therefore, Dami quickly put the bed sheet and pretend.

The Royal Order that prevents the prince not to leave his quarter had not been revoked, so she had to change her clothes and just need to stay in her quarter. Dami could keep her mind ease due to last night accident. She feels depress, anger, sorrow due to this accident. Being born with a girl is nothing wrong. However, she was ordered to be killed because of a girl. She couldn't accept her grandfather and father allow to kill her. As a result, she could not eat lunch or dinner and just stay with sorrowful stage. When the Crown Princess heard that the prince was not eating anything, she came to the prince's quarter and said.........)

Did you not eat anything all day?

I don't want to.

Eat. Even if rice tastes like sand in your mouth and drink water even if it tastes like bitter medicine. You have to bear it.

I don't want. I hate everything.

If you give up now, it will mean death for everyone around you, including me and you. Everyone.

(When the Crown Princess told like this, Dami could not afford to neglect and try to eat. She didn't want to die anyone again because of her. Just her brother is enough. The Crown Princess was in tear also as she watched the prince, even though he didn't want to eat but try to eat vigorously. She said to herself "Please Forgive this selfish mother daughter. I once lose your brother and if I lose you again, your mother will surely die. Please, please forgive me.

Court Lady Kim and Eunuch Hong who knew everything, were also in tear as they looked at Dami. and the Crown Princess.

After eating, the Crown Princess told to Prince that...)

Starting from now, Court Lady Kim and Eunuch Hong will be taking care of you. So don't worry too much. Your schedule is simple. Every morning, you will go to the King's quarters as well as the Queen's quarters to offer your greetings. And then, you will come to our quarters to greet the Crown Prince and me. And you need to attend Royal Study.

Study...

Don't worry... now that you have no preceptor, it will take some time to replace a new preceptor. In the meantime, I will teach you.

It is my honor, Her Royal Highness

This address must be changed from today. Dami is no more in this world. There is only Prince Li Hwi.

Yeah, mother.

Please take a rest now.......

(Thus, Dami, now became the prince, pretended to be ill during these days and secretly learned the basic manners of a prince and tried to become as same as her brother Lee Hwi.)

(Note: These first few chapter is same as the drama and you may feel bore.)