Chapter (27) First move against to Lord Sangheon

(The next morning, Court Lady Kim serve the King to change Dragon Robe and she seems to say something. So, the King said...)

"Say it if you want."

"Your Majesty, last night.... you and the Queen...?"

"Do you believe, this time too, I help the Queen while she suddenly fell."

"Pardon Your Majesty, the Queen fell even in the bed?"

(The King smiled as he thought of what had happened last night. And said...)

"You don't think so, do you? This little cute girl is really...."

(Court Lady Kim dazed when she saw the King's smile. Did the King smile? For real... Aren't I wrong seeing or...Real? Then, did the King use the queen as this little cute girl? She can't guess anymore and directly asked to the King.)

"Are you just smiling, Your Majesty?"

"Me...Hmmm..., maybe you see illusion. By the way, order the others court ladies to take care of the Queen. And make sure that the Queen learn the Royal Etiquette. She should be familiar with theses as soon as possible. Anyway, she is the master of inner court. It's good if she could take her responsibility quickly."

(Court Lady Kim was confused when the King said that she saw an illusion. Maybe she really see an illusion.)

"Yes, Your Majesty. May I ask why you were honest with the Queen? You could have made up an excuse."

"Her affection for me is sincere. She is giving me her heart. I could not just tell her lies because I know that is not right."

"Your Majesty."

(Then, The King and Queen's went to Grand Queen Dowager Quarter to greet her in the morning. When the Queen Dowager saw the two and she smiled. The King greet first... ..)

"Did you have a good night's sleep, Grandmother?"

"I heard that you were together last night. Did it go well?"

(When the grandmother said that, the Queen sprits down and her face also look sad. The king also had a hard time and she said...)

"Grandmother, you are quite blunt this morning."

"You may think I am being a nosy old woman. But I just want to see my great-grandson as soon as possible before I pass. I hope you can be understanding."

(When the Queen Dowager said that, the king forced to smile awkwardly. Great-grandson? How can this grandson give birth? The King didn't say anything and just smile. The Queen Dowager also said to the Queen...)

"The Queen...Make sure you give birth to a son as soon as possible... Do you know that this is your main duty as the Queen? This grandmother will inform the Royal Physician department to give prescription, so you must take the medicine regularly."

(When the Queen Dowager said that, the Queen glanced at the King and the King said...)

"Grandmother... The Queen and this grandson have just been married recently and we are young."

"Your Majesty, your age is about to have a son. If the late King did not stall the time to select the Crown Princess, your child will be quite old by this time. Do not forget that it is the duty of the King and Queen of this country to give birth an heir."

(An heir...how can this grandson can do that grandmother? Even though the King said it in her mind, in reality she said....)

"This grandson never forgets my duty."

(The King said a few more words to her grandmother and left the Quarter to attend morning court assembly. The queen, who following behind the King, reached out to pick up a thread on the King dragon's robe, but stopped halfway. Only when the King turned around with questionable look and the Queen took the small thread. Therefore, the King said...)