Chapter (11) Meet Again?

After the incident, the prince was summoned by her grandmother and so, she went to Queen Dowager's Quarter and she found that both her father, the King and her grandfather, Lord Sangheon were already there. When the Prince sat down and pay his respects, the King said to Queen Dowager that ...... ..)

"I thought we were done speaking of this. I still stand with what I said las time. The Crown Prince is still unwell, so we will reconsider this some other time."

"Until when will you let others question the weight of his crown? The Crown Prince of Joseon is not Prince Jehyeon. You must consider the for the Crown Prince. We must hold a royal marriage, so he can produce an heir. That can't be postponed any longer."

(When the Queen Dowager said like that, the King turned to the Crown Prince and asked...)

"Crown Prince, what is your take on this? Is marriage what you desire?"

(The Crown Prince already shock when she heard that her grandmother would like to hold Royal Marriage for her. So, when the King asked, she quickly answer that...)

"This...the envoy from Ming will come soon. A big event like royal wedding and an envoy reception within the same year will burden our people. Please be more considerate of them and postpone the royal wedding just a little bit."

(The King also said again to Queen Dowager that...)

"Regarding the selection of a Crown Princess, I hope that you will be patient until I readdress this matter."

"Well, if this is the Crown Prince's wish.... I will wait a little."

(However, when Queen Dowager agree like that, Lord Sangheon said to the King that....)

"Is it because you are set on passing the Crown to Prince Jehyeon? If that is not the case, why are you in constant opposition to His Royal Highness' marriage?"

"Lord Sangheon, I suggest you watch your words."

"Your Majesty, you are already married and were a father to His Royal Highness when you were his age."

"If it's the people Your Majesty wishes to do right by, then a royal marriage and the birth of an heir must be a priority. The people and members of the royal court eagerly await His Royal Highness' wedding."

(The King and Lord Sangheon were in quarrel, the Queen Dowager finally said......)

"That's enough. The selection of a Crown Princess has always been conducted by the ladies of the royal palace. I will take matters into my own hands."

(With this word, the King and Crown Prince has no way to refuse anymore and have to accept to select Crown Princess. The news also spread quickly within the whole country. All the officers and nations are happy to hear that news.

However, the Prince herself, was sitting depressingly in her quarter. She was already expecting such a day will come one day. But's how she's going to do with Crown Princess....

Court Lady Kim also come in and said to the Crown Prince that....)

"What should we do, Your Royal Highness? The Queen Dowager is clearly adamant on the matter which means it'll no longer be possible to postpone your marriage."

"How can you do more than just accept? I'd rather walk alone."

(Then, the Prince left her quarter and walked towards the old house. While walking, she saw a girl who was about fall, so she quickly helps her by putting one hand on her waist and the other held her hand. When the Prince saw the girl clearly, she surprises and said...)