Chapter (42) Will the secrete reveal?

(Even after some time, the rumors didn't fade away because behind this, Prince Won San secretly plan this to happen. Even though the King knew that Prince Changwoon was still alive because of So-eun informed to him, the King didn't do anything not to alert them. The King asked King Ga On to watch secretly. The king didn't dare move if the evidence wasn't strong enough, he didn't want his action become warning for her grandfather and Prince Won San.

But the most important is that ministers in the court meeting urge the King to have a heir. Even Sungkyunkwan student are kneeling and pleading for this. Because of the rumor that the King is actually the twin sister and not the real price, but princess is effect so much and every one start to doubt. One thing is the King didn't have any concubines and the harem is empty except Queen. And the Queen still didn't get pregnant even married for one year. And, the nigh spent with the Queen is too less. Which men can stand against beauty. Isn't strange?

So as usually, today court meeting starts with....)

"Your Majesty, please think to elect concubine."

"You all don't have anything to say important matter at court meeting? Can't you bored saying the same thing every day?"

"Is there anything more important than to have a heir, Your Majesty? Not only us, but also the students of Sungkyunkwan are now worried about you."

"Why are you worried about, I am the Queen are both young? You think, I can't get a heir. And you all said that the night I spent with the Queen is too less. But I always spent the night on the auspicious days which Royal Astronomical Bureau pick. Isn't it? I want my first child to be the perfect person, so I go according to the date selected by the Royal Astronomical Bureau. Is it my fault? Well, now you all are worried about heir, it's not a bad thing if I stay in the Queen's palace every night from now on."

"This...this is not in line with ethics, Your Majesty..."

"What you all wanted me to do? Not you say that I spent too less time with the Queen, not you say that I need to try to get an heir. But now you said again it is not in line with ethics. You all want to order me, the King, how to live. How dare you?"

"We don't dare, Your Majesty."

(At that time, the King received urgently asked for permission from the Queen Dowager and so the King allowed the Queen Dowager to enter the court meeting....)

"Grandmother....are there important matter?"

"Your Majesty, it is good news. I think, if I announce it once while all are still in the court meeting, the rumors that are spreading now will disappear at once. So please forgive me for coming to this morning court meeting."

"Good news..., what good news led Grandma to come to court meeting."

"The Queen is expecting, Your Majesty."

"Ex....expecting, the Queen?"

"That's right, just now it was confirmed by the Royal Physicians."

(When the Queen Dowager said that and every one started to cingulate to the King.)

"Congratulations, Your Majesty. This is great fortune to our Nation."

(The King was unable to hear what they are saying, he was deep in thought. Expecting? The Queen... ? How could this be possible? Was it arranged by the Queen? But since it was his first child, and never allow to test only one Royal Physicians not to be miss judgement. According to this, it is impossible to arrange by the Queen. So, is it real? If it is real, who is the father?")

"Your Majesty....."

"Ar..it was too sudden and I am very happy that I didn't know what to say. He just arrives on time. Announce the News and declare tax exemption for this year since the Queen is expecting. And if you all don't have anything special, retreat the court."