Chapter (33) A Date with the Queen

(It has been three days since the Queen returned to her house to rest, and during that time the King seems lost in her thought. Chief Eunuch noticed that and so he said...)

"Your Majesty, you have not seen Prince Jehyeon in a long time, so I think it would be more convenient to go to Prince Jehyeon now as you can use excuse that you went to see the Queen."

"Ah..right, Bok-don why you didn't remind me early. That sound pretty good. Prepare now and we will depart soon. Wait...order the Royal kitchen to prepare the food which the Queen love...Ah, I mean..I mean which Prince Jehyeon love to eat."

(When the King said like that, Bok-dong smile a knowing smile and said...)

"Your Majesty, you are also going to see the queen, so I will ask them to prepare for the queen also."

"Imm...as you wish."

(Soon after, the King left the palace and went to the Prince Jehyeon's home in secret. At the backyard of the home, the King saw Prince Jehyeon practicing archery. As soon as the Prince saw the King, Prince Jehyeon pay respect and said....)

"When did you arrive, Your Majesty?"

"Just now...not bad Gyeom..you improve a lot."

"Thanks to the instruction of Chief Bodyguard Yoon, Your Majesty."

"Just call me brother."

"It's can't be, Your Majesty."

"It is no need to followed the etiquette just we are alone."

"But..."

"This is Royal decree."

"This brother will follow."

(Then talk with the prince a while and then, discussing with the Chief Bodyguard, Yoon, who was investigating the assassination of the Late King. Then, the King left the prince's house and headed to the Queen's house.

At the Queen's house, the Queen only can't hold her longing for the King and she decide to go back to the Palace. So, she said...)

"Yu goon, prepare to return to the palace today"

"Pardon? Already? Its's only been three days. Your complexion is much better, so why not stay longer, Her Majesty."

"I am already much better. Didn't the Royal Physician also say my recovery has been remarkable?"

"But...Queen Dowager allow you a week. You really miss out this rare vacation, Her Majesty?"

"I think I'll only regain my full health once I am back in the Palace."

"It's only been a few days, and you miss His Majesty already?"

"I already feel much better, thinking about my return."

"Do you love His Majesty that much?"

"As you know, he is my childhood sweetheart and my first love. I even can't know how much I love His Majesty. Ok...Let's go back, prepare quickly..."

(The King who came to the Queen and the Queen who was preparing to return to the palace met in front of the Queen's house ......)

"Your Majesty, how you..."

"My Queen, how you..."

"I feel better and so I am now heading to go back to the Palace. Your Majesty...."

"This...I remember that I never talked and meet with your parents properly. So, I came to have some conversion with them and seeing your health condition."