Chapter (32) Longing under the Moon Light

(The next day morning, the King and Queen went to the Queen Dowager's Quarter to pay their respects as usual. After greeting, the Queen Dowager said that...)

"Queen, I heard that you lost conscious yesterday, how about now? Are you feeling better?"

"I'm sorry to bother you Grandmother. I am much better now."

"Your Majesty, please take care the Queen also. I heard that you always spend most of your time in the Royal Study Room. Don't give all of your time on political and state affairs. To take care the Queen is also one of your duties. Don't forget that."

"Yes, Grandmother. I will."

"If you said that, I am more release now."

"Grandmother... this Grandson has something to request for."

"What do you want from this grandmother?"

"Please allow the Queen to take a rest at her home."

"What...? Your Majesty, how can I do that. The rule is...."

"Grandma, please.... the Queen need to take a vacation for her health. If she need vacation, why it can't be at her home? She may would like to stay with her mother when she feels unwell. Please...."

"You...well....I will give permission. The Queen will be allowed to return home for a week."

"Thank you, Grandmother."

(Due to the King's request, the Queen was allowed to return to her parents' house to rest. Therefore, after leaving, the Queen Dowager's Quarter, the Queen said to the King...)

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

"It is no need. Please take care to get well soon."

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. It is my duty to take care you and have to beside you, but now...I.."

"Take a good rest and come back without thinking. Don't do like that again. Otherwise, I will be recorded in the history as the King who tortured his Queen."

"You cared me because you are afraid of being recorded, Your Majesty."

(The queen pouts her lips and said like she was pettish. When the King see the Queen's cute manner, her heart bounce uncontrollably. Why my heart beating so fast? No, how could I love the Queen? It should not be. Please keep your mind. You don't deserve. The King thought like this and said.....)

"You still have to get ready to go to your home and I have to prepare to attend morning court assembly."

(The king said like this and left immediately. Looking at the back of the King, who just leave, the Queen lost in her thought. Your Majesty......Every time she moved a step forward, why did he back off? Your Majesty, I clearly can see the worry in your eyes. But I can also see some hesitance is your eye. Is it because of my father? Why.... why do you would like to keep a distance with me? How can I understand you, Your Majesty? You sometime seem to care me much but sometime you are too cold hearted.

On the other hand, the King also said to herself. I apologize my Queen. How should I respond to your love with an unworthy heart? I had already committed a great sin as I married you, if I gave you a false hope and would you hate me one day when you found out the truth? I think I cannot stand the hatred of you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry my Queen. I love you but I can't. Therefore, I can only avoid you. Sorry.

That day, the King felt the emptiness in his heart as the Queen left the palace. It is indiscernible while he was attending the court assembly and lecture, the King noticed that she was missing the Queen when he was reading alone. When you fall in love, does missing naturally? The King was unaware that she started to waiting the Love Letter from the Queen which arrived on time. Then, she laughs herself when she notices of waiting the Queen's usual love letter. The Queen is already eft the Palace and these letters will not be reach to her within a week. Then, the King took out the box which contain the love letters and read them again. Court Lady Kim noticed that the King is something unusually today, so she asked....)

"Are there any disturbance in your mind, Your Majesty."

"Court Lady Kim... will the Queen be, ok?"

"Her Majesty, the Queen will be well rested at her parent's house and there will be nor problem."

"Tomorrow... No ... send the Royal Physician every day to see the Queen."

"Your Majesty, please be assure, I will do as your wish."

"Court Lady Kim, do you fell in love with someone?"

"Your Majesty...."

"I don't know, when it began, but I think.... I love the Queen. I thought the whole night and the outcome is I can't control my feeling. But which qualification have I."

"Your Majesty......you can. Love is just pure. It is no matter be a man or a lay. You love someone and this someone is just happen to a lady."

"I don't know what to do. I will walk for a while. Do not follow me, I want to be alone."

(Then, the King walked to the lake where she threw a stone instead of the Queen. Under the moonlight, everything seemed to be more beautiful and the image of the Queen is appeared in her mind again. Even though it is just one day, she really missed the Queen that much. A pair of hearts that thought they would never love again is now finally found its owner. However, how can I love you with my fake life? How can I request you to walk the tough and dangerous road together?

"Under the moonlight, the winds are breezing

And the leaves floating on the ground

I can see the missing in your eyes

And so, I am the same

Can I fall asleep this loneliness winter night?"

(The king unintentionally recited a poem. Then said....)

"You will be well rested at home. I miss you, my Queen. I only notice this when I didn't see you."

(On the other hand, the Queen was walking in the small garden of her home and looking at the Moon. Then the picture of that day is coming in her mind. That night she remembered that His Majesty had thrown stones in the pound for her. I just left the Palace today and it can't even count as a day, I miss you that much Your Majesty. A week, how can I bear to separate with you a week. She needs to get well soon. She doesn't think she can stay all week without seeing the King. Your Majesty, will you also miss me? Or, are you just busy with your books? Even if you miss me a little bit, I will be happy. But I know, it can't be.)

The two under the moonlight looked up at the Moon at the same time but they didn't realize that both were missing each other.)

(Note: I can't update normally because I am busy these day and as I alreay mentioned, the electricity is cutoff and there is too hot in my country, I can't really think properly for the plot. Sorry Guys who are still waiting.)