Chapter (40) A Lunch Date?

(When the queen awoke in the morning, she was being embraced by the King and amazed for a moment. However, finally remembered what happened last night and smiled again. Even though they have not yet reached the final stage of being husband and wife, finally, His Majesty has acknowledged her love and confessed that he loves her. And this is more than enough for her.

His Majesty sleeps peacefully and she carefully looks at his face. His Majesty has a slender nose, pronounced cheekbones and red lips. He is as pure as jade and clean as ice. In overall, it can be said that all parts are in harmonious and handsome. Ah...not handsome, it is more suitable to use beautiful. His Majesty seems more beautiful than a girl because of his calm face without the sharp aura of a king. Oh, Hakyaung, are you carzy, how can His Majesty be like a girl? I don't know how long I've been looking at His Majesty face, I came back to my senses after hearing His Majesty voice.)

"How long do you plan to watch me, My Queen?"

"Oh... Your Majesty... since when..."

"Did you have a good sleep, My Queen?

"Last night was the first night that I had a good and sound sleep since I enter this palace."

"I'm sorry, My Queen, I...."

"Your Majesty, you don't need to apologize. I feel very grateful since you acknowledge my love. Even though, my father is your Grnadpa's the most royal subject, you didn't doubt me and give your heart to me."

"Noh Hakyaung. To me, you are not the daughter of Noh Hak-su, just you. I love you because it is you. After I confess to you everything you must know, can you also love me because it is me? No matter man or woman, rich or poor."

"Your Majesty, I don't know what you are worried about, but you have been in my heart ever since you saved me from the lake when we were young. I love you not because you are the crown prince, nor you are the King. If you were by my side, I can even live in the countryside."

(When the Queen said that the King embraced the Queen and....)

"I hope you will remember your word when the time come."

"Your Majesty....

(Just before the queen finished speaking, Court Lady Kim request.....)

"Your Majesty, it's time to wash your face.".

"Came in..."

(As soon as Court Lady Kim entered, she saw that one of the blankets was folded, and there was a trace of only one blanket being used. What does that mean? Even though, the king and the queen sleep on the same mattress, but always use two blankets. Now one of the blankets is folded, doesn't it mean that it wasn't used at all? If so, does it mean that they were used the same blanket? That's it..., Court Lady Kim looked at the King speciously ...., the King embarrass and said,)

"Ahem... What are you looking at, Court Lady Kim? Please be quickly, the court meeting will be late."

(After that, the King goes to his Quarter and Court Lady Kim helps to wear Dragon Robe. While helping, Court Lady Kim peeks at the King again and again as she would like to say something. So, the King said....)

"Don't look at me like this? Ask if you have any.

"Your Majesty, last night... you and the Queen..."

"Court Lady Kim, do you think I am too selfish? Last night... last night... I told the Queen that I love her."

"Your Majesty..."

"What do you think the Queen requested of me last night? If I can't accept her because of her father, I should dethrone her and choose a new queen to have an heir. Or.it is because of my love for So-eun, she will help to persuade the Queen Dowager. I couldn't stay to see the Queen who suffered because of me. But...I am afraid... if one day, the Queen finds out the truth, will she still be able to love me? Or will she hate me? I just want to keep these days in my memory, even if she hates me one day. Am I too selfish?"