Bang bang mf!

I screamed of bloody murder coming outside to find Chelsea. Her clothes soaked in blood and a bullet hole the size of a meatball right threw her forehead. It dripped thickly with her blood. Dropping to my knees, my hands shook, trying to pick up the note stapled to her shirt. Blood smeared the ink a little but it was legible.

Drayce bounded over to me, probably wondering why I screamed. ' Pay backs a bitch, Natalie. How's it feel to know your niece suffered because of your actions? Come find me or her sister is next. - Ace.' the note read in sloppy handwriting.

I sniffled, pulling Chelsea into my arms. The blood ran down her face and I can't help but sob. Juno is probably looking everywhere for her... Oh god... Juno. Oh my god I hope she's okay.

A hand touched my shoulder and I jumped. I passed him the note, feeling sick to my stomach. " Come here, hey-" he pulled me to my feet and held my head to his shoulder. " Don't look..."

" I think I'm gonna be sick." I muttered, pulling away from him. I turned and retched. My vomit tasted rancid and burned on the way up.

" I'll get rid of her body. Just take some breaths, okay?"

I nodded and collapsed onto the ground, retching again at the thought of Ace shooting my innocent niece. She's only ten years old... God... Fucking sick!

Getting to my feet, I pulled out my phone. My hands shook so bad but I hit Juno's number. It answered on the second ring. I gave her no time to speak. " Juno, I'm so sorry but something bad is happening and I can't explain it right now but I need you to take Phoebe and Jack to Paula's. Please you gotta hurry."

" Okay, hun, okay-" She sniffled. " The guy. He's gonna go after them too, isn't he?" She asked, her voice cracked and it broke my heart. " He broke into our house, Nat. He had a gun to me and took her. I heard the gunshot."

" She was left on my doorstep." I whispered, trying to fight back my tears. " I'll get him, Juno. Me and Drayce will make that motherfucker suffer."

" Good girl." She whispered through tears. " That's my little sis. Be brave."

I wiped my tears off my cheeks and sucked in a big breath to try and calm myself down. " I'm trying."

We hung up and i caught the rifle Drayce threw to me. " Let's do this." He said and jumped into his truck.

Jumping in, I made sure the gun was loaded. "Yes. We're gonna do it the Drayce way." I said, meeting his stare with darkness clouding over mine. " Inhumane."

He grinned and his eyes turned dark. A storm brewed in those grey eyes of his and I loved it. There will be hell to pay and we're gonna cause it. It's time to put on my war paint and fight. Bad guy style.

By the time we got to Ace's, I was ready and more than angry. Drayce clipped a knife holster around my waist with multiple knives in it. We both nodded and march in. I carelessly flung the door open making the bang echo in the mostly empty house.

The rifle cocked loudly and I marched through, pausing when I saw something move in the corner of my eye. Glancing over, I recognized the little butterfly jacket and small teddy bear sitting on the couch. Phoebe. Oh god no.

Storming over to the stairs hearing a small scream, I booked it down to the basement only to find phoebe sound asleep on the sofa and Juno with a knife to her neck. Her mascara made runs down her red face, the gag in her mouth made her screams muffled.

Jack tried to shout too but he also was bound by a gag and duct tape. Ace chuckled deeply, his eyes falling to the rifle in my hands. " Shoot me and these kids lose their mother."