Too good at this

*Drayce*

Catching a bus, it dropped me off a block from the house with the Corvette so I jogged the rest of the way. Yes jogged. I never jog. I'm trying to hurry but it seems like everything is slowing me down.

As soon as I saw the house I noticed the garage door wide open with the beautiful blue Corvette sitting untouched and ready to be taken out. Taken out alright. More like stolen.

Slipping inside, I crouched down, testing the door handle. Surprisingly it opened. " Dude. Don't wreck the wiring, just take the key." Freddy sighed, suprising me. He tossed me the key and shook his head. " I don't even want to know. Just bring it back unharmed."

Right. Bring it back. Aha... Sure.

" Thanks man." I said, sticking the key in the ignition and firing it up. It roared to life just as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Another video loaded. I scowled watching the same guy from before take a knife and glide it down her stomach. " Tick tock, Drayce. Tick tock."

Throwing my phone into the center console I took off without saying another word to Freddy. My heart thudded hard just imagining what all they did to her. I'm gonna fucking torture them when I get there. I'll fucking burn them alive.

It just hurt. It still amazes me that she woke up this cold dead heart of mine. Yes I'll admit that. It's been long enough.

Sighing, I gripped the steering wheel hard, weaving around cars going over the speed limit.

Hold on, my angel. I'm coming home. Just hang in there please. Just hang in there... I'll be there soon.

***

Squeezing the steering wheel, watching as my phone lit with messages from the contact I set Nat as. " My angel🥵" but It pissed me off even more knowing they're the ones messaging threats to me and not her.

I've been on the road for close to 4 hours now. I wish I didn't travel so far to meet Nixon but I didn't expect to have to save her life either. Again.

Is this a normal occurence or? Cuz I didn't sign up to be her hero. I'm no hero. I make heroes lives a living hell. Well technically I can make anyones life a living hell. That's what I'm good at.

Yeah I'll admit that I backed off of the big heists and all that when I gave her a chance but that part of me isnt dead. I'm still the guy 80- ish percent of cops are afraid of. They know I'm insane. The know I can take them all out so they backed off. Except them rouge mofo. They're gonna be taken out soon too.

Can these last few hundred miles go any slower? Oh my god. Move it people! Move your damn car! I reved the loud engine, pushing my way up. I swear to god, I'm gonna get out of this car and beat their ass if they don't move.

My eyes went to my phone hearing it ring and " My angel🥵" lit across the screen with an incoming video call. I answered.

" Your precious angel is wasting away, Drayce." The woman cooed, showing how sick she looked. Oh Natalie... What have they done.

" She's unresponsive." A guys voice came through. " Too far?"

" Not far enough."