He's back

Staring at the thigh length black dress hanging on the door, my mind urged me to shred it to pieces. I am not wearing that. It's a peice of skimpy fabric that I know wouldn't cover much at all!

" Drayce I am not wearing this." I told him, turning on my heels to see him doing up the cuffs on his tuxedo. Fuck he's hot...

" Yes you are, now put it on or we'll be late."

I scoffed, glancing back at it. " Where's the rest of it?"

" Don't make me put it on for you."

" Oh you're more than welcome too, I'd like to see you wear it."

Stepping closer to me, he grabbed my waist. His voice went low and dark. " Don't test me, angel."

" Whatchu gonna do about it if I do?" I smirked, folding my arms.

Faster than I could process he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and hiked it over my head before shoving down my shorts. I gasped loudly as he turned me and slapped my ass three times." Excuse me!" I shouted

  " Shall I continue or will you put it on?"

Utterly shocked, I stood with my jaw on the floor, wide eyed. Did he just- Did he really just spank me? Over a dress?

He pressed his fingers under my chin and closed my mouth. " What has gotten into you, Drayce?"

" Nothing. Just put on the dress."

But- Fine. Whatever. I'm not gonna fight with him over it so I snatched it off the hanger and tugged it on. God its tight- who is this made for? Morticia Adams?

Wiggling it on, I struggled to get it over my hips. Struggling for a good three minutes, Drayce finally sighed and grabbed the bottom of the dress, giving it a hard tug. It squashed my hips but it looked half decent.

Drayce's eyes drifted over my body. Swallowing hard as he brushed his fingers up my waist and too my boobs, he slid his finger tips under the black straps that crossed over my cleavage and chest.

" Perfect. All you're missing now is a little something that shows you're mine..."

" Drayce I'm pretty sure the whole world knows, you made it pretty cl-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence, Drayce already leaned in and kissed my chest right between the straps on my left boob. The breath literally sucked out of me and I collapsed against the wall.

Dragging me down, we both collapsed on the floor. His lips left my chest and went to my collarbone. Hot damn, hot damn, hot damn!

***
*Drayce*

Okay I will not deny it. It's getting hard to not rip that dress off her and had her on the bed completely vulnerable to me. You know what else is getting hard? Yeah. You guessed it.

***
* Natalie*

God damn! He tugged me onto his lap and I instantly felt that it woke up and it wanted some attention too. I simply tried to ignore it so things didn't get awkward and all that but damn... I kinda wanted it.

Gently pressing my lips to his neck, he practically became putty in my hands. His fingers slid under the fabric of my dress and slid up my thighs pushing up the fabric as he went.

A loud knock disrupted our vibe sending both of us looking to the door just as it flung open. Luke glanced down at us. Dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants, he too didn't look half bad.

" My bad. Um. I- We have to go."

I nodded and Drayce let me stand up. Before I could even go anywhere, Drayce knelt beside me with a pair of black heels. Sliding my foot in, he did the buckle up around my ankle, then the other.

Okay... Welp. I guess we have to go.

***

Running my hands through my hair, I peered at myself in the sun visor mirror in the hellcat. My ruby red lips looked half decent and I finally got my eye makeup perfect this time.

Drayce opened the door for me and let me step out onto the driveway of a beautiful estate.

Drayce grabbed my hand and hauled me next to him. What is his problem? " Stay next to me and don't fucking move."

" What is your deal?" I snapped, trying to tug out of his grip.

" You're about to meet my parents so you better behave."

Oh. Shit. Well that cannot be good.

Drayce pulled me to the grand doors and Luke followed, pushing one half open to let us in. Okay boy. Okay okay. I pray for patience because that man beat Drayce before. If he tries anything, I'll smack that mofo into tomorrow. I swear I will. I swe-

My eyes widened as we stopped infront of a man and a woman.

The man was fat bigger than I imagined. He has to be 3 inches taller than Drayce with tattoos up his arms, on his chest and neck and a sadistic smile that even I shuddered at. I thought Drayce was bad...

The woman stood in a red dress, form fitting from the neck down to her waist but loosened and flowed down softly around her legs and to the floor. Her black lipstick matched her thick eyeliner and long lashes.

" You must be Natalie." The woman smiled. " Quite the collection of battle scars you have dear. You'll fit in nicely."

Scared out of my wits by that man, I offered a tight smile. " Nice to meet you."

Drayce hit the back of his hand on my ass and I realized what he wanted. Right! I leaned forward and exchanged cheek kisses as I just recently found out that it is custom for his folks to do.

" You're quite small for being an ex hero." The man spat. " No wonder you failed to catch my son."

" Darling, leave the poor girl alone. She will fit in. Give her time." The woman cooed softly.

Right. If that man disrespects me i'll- i'll- i- I gulped as he stared down at me. " Yes, yes. We have the finest trainers here. They will be sure to build you to fit the role."

I opened my mouth to speak but Drayce smacked my ass again. Nope. Not having it. " I am quite strong, sir. I've been able to take down men much stronger than me before."

Drayce pinched my ass and I bit back a wince. " Well, shall we?" He suggested, spanning his arm out towards the dining area.

They both nodded and made their way in. Drayce yanked on my arm holding me back. " Watch your mouth."

" I thought you said he was back but toure worse? He looks like he could crush both of us like a pancake!" I whispered urgently.

He rolled his eyes. " Do you not remember what I've done? Hm? You're going to sit down, shut up, and try not to get yourself in trouble. I've been plenty nice with you but that does not happen here. Respect is shown when we are respected. Disrespect us and we violate you. Understood?"

Violate? Jesus christ get me out of here, I wanna go home!