So much for a vacation...

Hiding in the shade behind the steering wheel windshield, I fixed my hair back into the clip I had been using to keep it off my neck. It's bloody hot out! No help either that Drayce sees this get away as an excuse to be all over me. I mean I love him but for one thing, again its blistering hot, for another people on boats and jet skis actually did pass us by a few times.  That's just a wee bit uncomfortable to me.

After the needed break in the shade, I got back onto the bench and laid down on my belly, keeping my hands under me so my boobs weren't squished. It was maybe ten minutes before Drayce padded over to me and placed his hot hands on my back, slowly rubbing down to my booty.

Okay, I gave a small laugh. " Do you mind? I'm trying to tan here."

" Not at all." He chuckled before feeling a slap on my backside. I gasped, shocked that he just did that. " What?" He laughed, sitting down with my legs between his. " My bad, would you rather I do this?"

In one fluent motion he snagged his finger under the clasp on my bathing suit top and unbuckled it. Oh for- I gasped as he grabbed my hands, trapping them in front of me. " I'll bite you!" I barked, trying to pull out of his insanely strong grip.

He leaned closer to my ear, lips softly brushing behind it. His free hand went to my side, smoothing under my now practically falling off bathing suit top. " Drayce I'd much prefer if we didn't..."

" You're too shy around me." He replied. " You're mine, sweetheart. I- we, I mean, can do what we want,"

A kiss pressed to my jaw. " When we want,"

Another kiss pressed just below my ear. " And where we want."

His fingers rubbed on my sensitive spot. Ugh. Why's he like this? Why'd I go for him? I could have found a nice hero. Someone in the same field as me but noooo, I had to be difficult and crawl in bed with my enemy and turn everyone against me.

The butterflies stirring in my stomach worsened with each caress and each kiss. I gulped realizing something was hard against me. Oh. Look. It's awake.

Drayce got off me and pulled me backwards so I'd lay on my back. Instead, I held my top and sat up. He climbed in front of me and on my lap before yanking my top down and squeezed me just as he crashed his lips against mine. My heart thudded hard. He's so... Hot. My hands found their way into his hair, clenching it as he rubbed his thumbs on me.

" Drayce-"

" Uh?"

I let myself fall backwards making him smirk. His lips met my sternum and I kicked my legs around his waist.

" You're mine." He whispered against my skin. " Don't ever forget that."

***

Climbing back onto the boat after going for a short swim, Drayce sat typing on his phone.

Rolling my eyes, I grinned coming up with an idea. Taking the phone out of his hand and tossing it onto the dash of the boat, I grabbed his hands and found myself pulling him to the side of the boat. He laughed following me. " What, round 2?"

I smiled, making sure his back was to the water before giving him a shove. He grabbed my arm, hauling me in with him. We both fell in with a splash. He rose to the surface and shook his wet hair like a dog. " You're a b-"

I splashed him before he could finish that last word. Oh shit. His eyes narrowed and i started to swim backwards. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Grabbing the edge of the boat, I started to hoist myself up but arms wrapped in my waist and pulled me back in the water.

" No no no!" I scream laughed, kicking at the water.

" Yes yes yes." He laughed, turning me to face him and hiking my leg up to his waist. He held me with one hand and the side of the boat with the other. A smile spread on his lips, showing off his perfect teeth. " You're adorable." He laughed as I brushed my hair back out of my face.

" And you're-"

" You better not say cute."

Shaking my head, I ran my fingers through his hair with a smiling dancing on my own lips. " Handsome."

" I'd prefer sexy but that works too."

Glancing up at the vast waters, a sea doo seemed to be heading our way. I got a bad feeling from it. A very bad feeling...

" Drayce can we head back? I think I did too much."

" Yeah of course. You feel okay?"

I nodded slightly, pushing out of his arms and swimming up to the back of the boat. I climbed in and sat next to the seat with my bag in it. Watching the sea doo, they kept coming closer then I realized there was two of them. Oh shit...

Drayce got up into the driver's seat and started the boat. Staying out of Drayce's view, I searched the storage for my gun. Ah-ha.

Changing into my clothes, not caring that my bathing suit was wet, I tucked the gun behind my back and went to the back of the boat, behind Drayce. They seemed to follow and start to drive faster, skipping across waves effortless. I took a breath and pretending like I was just leaning on the side of the boat but secretly watching them behind my sunglasses.

Ryders. Oh shit, those are ryders, I recognize those stickers on the front of their sea doos. That was the same one I saw tattooed on that one guy's wrist. I didn't pay much attention to it at first but thats the one.

Glancing at Drayce, I made sure he wasnt looking before double checking the gun for bullets. I have an extra clip but I thought it was loaded when I grabbed it. Always good to check first. Put that on your list my little assassins in the making. Yeah I know you're picking up a few things from me. You're welcome. Well, more like learning from Drayce.

I shook my head and slid the clip back in, securely knowing that theres bullets in it. Readying the gun, I kept an eye on Drayce. He doesn't have to know that they followed us.

Placing my finger on the trigger hearing their engines closing in on us, I took a breath. God this wet bathing suit is getting on my nerves now... Focus! God what is wrong with me? I'm never distracted, even when there is a bunch of distractions.

" Hey angel." Drayce called out over the engine roar. " You'll need this one too."

Watching with curiosity. He reached under the dash, pulled out a gun and held it between his legs. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other shoving a clip in, he set it on the floor and slid it to me. I grabbed it and cocked both back. How'd he even know?

" Coming up on your 4 and 6. Ryders on the back have the guns, front ones aren't in hand." Drayce said. " Don't miss."

Wha- How does he know that without looking? 4 and 6... If I turn that'll be my 10 and 12. Okay, okay.

Spinning around I pulled my guns up and sent out a round before cocking them, adjusting and firing again. The Sea doos swerved and the next thing I saw only one person on each see doo.

The guy on the right sped up trying to gain up on us. I can see blood running down the side and into the water. We hit wave after wave and I could find a steady shot. Stop bumping around! Ugh!

I grabbed the side of the boat and once I had a good enough aim, I fired it.