What a suprise!

Ugh god damn it! I tried to juggle grocery bags, my ice capp and phone all at the same time while trying to unlock the hellcat. Drayce told me to meet him at the car after I get the meat for this mystery wolf pup but dang. Why's it so heavy!

      “ Here.” A boy chuckled picking up the keys I dropped. He hit the unlock button and opened the back door for me.

       “ Gosh, thanks.” I sighed of relief, shaking the grocery bags off my arms without spilling my drink. “ Can you hold this for a sec?” I asked.

      He nodded and held my ice Capp while I got the bags in properly. Shutting the door and opening the drivers door, I grabbed the ice Capp, thanking him again as I reached over and popped it in the cup holder.

      “ Yeah no problem. Nice hellcat, is it yours?” He asked, peering over at the back end. “ Gorgeous colour.”

       “ Yeah, but uh-“ I stuck the key in the ignition and turned it over making it loudly start up. “ But it’s not really mine. It’s my boyfriends.”

       His face fell instantly and I’m pretty sure it went down with his ego. Like a friggin ball drop on New Years. My guess is he thought I was rich and wanted to try and get something out of it. Like convincing me to buy him something? Who knows with people.

      Luckily Drayce came up and with just a glare sent the boy running for the hills. Ahaha I love it when he makes people do that. It’s great.

     I hopped into the passenger side while he climbed into the drivers side. “ I think he thought I was rich and wanted a sugar mama.” I laughed, setting my hand on his while he held the shifter, tucking my fingers under his palm.

       “ I guess but it’s more like I’m your sugar daddy.” He chuckled, pressing the gas hard and making the hellcat jerk and roar as we sped down the highway. “ you know I could get you the fanciest clothes but guaranteed you won’t wear it.”

       “ What makes you say that?” I asked curiously, glancing down at my outfit. I don’t see what’s wrong with what I’m wearing. Jean shorts and a tee shirt. What’s wrong with that? It’s hot out today.

       He spun the wheel making the hellcat sharply turn around the corner. “ You don’t like playing dress up.”

       Is that a reference to the time he wanted me to wear a dress and I said no? I bet it is. “ I’ll play dress up but we got nowhere to go.”

       “ Trust me. I’ll find somewhere to show you off.”

        Don’t blush, don’t blush, don’t blush. My cheeks got warm so I looked out the window. You know, he confuses me. I mean he doesn’t like other guys checking me out or even friggin standing close yet he likes to show me off. He’s so confusing. Is that just him wanting to show me off while he’s right next to me but when I’m not then he gets jealous and territorial? Maybe that’s how guys think… How the hell should I know.

      Pulling up into the driveway, he grabbed all the bags and carried them in. Awe… “ I’ve got an idea. Put on that black and red dress while I put all this away.”

      Uh okay? I left him to it and made my way upstairs. Do I even have a black and red dress? With a bit of digging, I found my guess black and red mid thigh length dress. Slipping it on, I had to wiggle it a bit since it fits so tight. I think I understand why he picked this one. Ugh. Show enough curves? I mean you can practically see my ribs through it. Yikes.

      I stared at myself in the mirror for a solid five minutes before shaking my head and brushing my hair. Maybe it’s because I hardly ever wear dresses… I dunno but I guess we’ll see what Drayce has planned. Flicking on a bit of mascara and lip gloss, I returned to the mirror and had to stop myself from ripping the dress off. It just looks so… Ugh on me. I don’t like the way it shows everything. I’m more on the modest side so this is just ridiculous... But. I did say I’d play dress up and go somewhere with him so if I don’t wear a dress then he’s gonna be like ‘ I told you so.’ And I’m gonna just face palm  because he’s right.