Now murder!!

Groaning, I rolled over, pulling the bed sheet over my face. Using the bedding to shielding my eyes from the light as my head throbbed. My god... What happened...

      A weight sat on the edge of the bed so I reached out and wrapped my arms around their waist, pulling myself closer. I know it's Drayce. Nobody else comes up here so...

     He didnt say anything while I hugged him, running my fingers over the studded belt he has on. His warm hand rest on my head. Wait. Since when does Drayce feel less... Muscular.

     Opening my eyes, I pulled the blanket down and found Luke staring down at me, slightly confused. Quickly letting go, I swallowed hard. What the hell!

      Grasping at the blankets and sitting up, I watched him closely. " What are you doing here? Where's Drayce?"

      " Your brother called me. I guess something went down last night and he got shot."

      My brain fog cleared and it clicked in. " Oh my god, is he okay?"

      " Who Drayce?"

      " Noooo the wolf. Yes Drayce!"

      He snorked, gesturing to the doorway. Glancing over my eyes found Drayce holding his side with the wolf at his heels.

      He smiled softly. " Baby." I whispered, crawling to the foot of the bed and allowing him to envelope me in his arms.

      " You weren't kidding when you said you'd torture Cam." Luke spoke up, drawing my attention to him. " I imagine anyway."

       Huh? Glancing at Drayce, a smirk curved on his lips. Do I even want to know? I'm not sure I do to be honest...

      " Nat, when I say torture I mean torture." Luke laughed, clearly seeing my question marked expression. " Like burning his fingers with a lighter, and then cutting off his-"

      " No I'm good. I don't want to know." I interrupted.

      They both started to laugh. " Well then you dont have to watch then cuz I'm bout to do it."

      " He's not dead? You shot his neck?"

      " Eh missed all the important stuff so he has to suffer."

       Furrowing my eyebrows, I stood up, finding myself still clothed in yesterday's outfit. Let's go see this. I'm curious now.

       Making my way downstairs, I found Cam tied up properly on a chair, blood stained his clothes but bandaging was wrapped around his neck.

      Huh? My eyes found Drayce as he came in with a knife. " You want to or can I?"

     " Go for it?"

      He smirked. " Thanks angel."

      Gasping softly, he started to swing the knife at him. Over and over again, painful sobs treaded through the nasty blood dripping and sound of skin being sliced.

      Shuddering, I stuck close to Luke, watching as Drayce cut across Cams eyes with the knife. Eughh. Gross. I can't imagine feeling that...

      Being able to watch him torture Cam didn't last long. I couldn't watch any longer and turned away... I just don't understand something. Cameron is one of Drayces best friends. Why's he doing this over me? Why did they fight over me?

      Feeling my phone vibrate, I pulled it out, finding a message from Blake. My old friend from high school. We dont talk alot, I wonder what he wants now?

Can I come over?

      My fingers wavered over the screen, glancing up to make sure nobody was looking. Drayce was too occupied with Cam, and Luke didn't pay no mind to me.