Guess who's back, back again

Pulling on yet another dress that Drayce left out for me, this one fit snug but not suffocating. The beautiful white silk flowed perfectly on my body. Just reaching the floor, the slit in the bottom of the dress ran straight up to mid thigh.

This is getting ridiculous. Why am I not allowed to wear normal clothes?

At least it's pretty I guess.

Right as I finished applying lipstick, a loud knock came from the door before it flung open. Luke hurried in. " Nat! They found you!"

" What? Who did?"

He grabbed my arm and shoved a gun into my free hand. A rifle slung over his own shoulder and crimson stained the cuff of his dress shirt.

" Ace and his crew!"

He just won't die will he?! Ugh! " Where is everyone?"

" Trying to figure out where he's hiding. He killed 4 guards."

Lovely. I stuck close to Luke as we dashed down the hall. My heart pounded in my ears... God where is the prick now!?

A hand grabbed my shoulder. Drayce. Thank god. " How did he find us?" I asked him, glancing over my shoulder. A single guard followed us.

" No idea. Stay close to me. "

Shit don't gotta tell me twice. " Wheres your parents?"

He grabbed my arm and stopped me before glancing around the corner. " Searching... Hey," he grabbed an extremely muscular arm that was just about to pass us. The man stopped with a rifle in his hands. " Stay with her and don't let that asshole get near her. Luke, come with me."

" No way, I'm coming with you!" I snapped back.

The man shot me an aggressive look. Right, right. The whole being respectful thing.

Drayce stared at me. " I'll deal with you later. Stay with him and don't fucking leave his side."

" Whatever."

He grabbed my wrist and yanked me closer. " Just do as I say. I'll deal with you later."

Dickhead. Hmph. The man nodded for me to follow so I did, leaving Drayce and Luke to do whatever. He needs to get the pole out of his ass...

As soon as we reached the stairs, shouting erupted. " There he is!" Drayce shouted.

Gunshots went off and I froze stiff. That better not be Ace shooting... Turning around, I started towards the commotion but a huge hand grabbed my arm.

"  I was asked to follow orders. I cannot leave you unattended or in harm's way. Let the men handle it."

Ripping from him, I cocked the gun back and stared up at him. " Wanna see what a woman can do?"

With that, I marched off towards the yelling and smashing. Right as I entered the room I found Ace and 4 guys with green jackets on, all beating on Luke with Drayce trying to pull them off. Well well.

" You are not getting involved in this!" The man said finally catching up to me.

" Oh yeah? Watch me."

Spinning on my heals, I rammed the heel of my boot into the first guys back and shot at him twice. Hands tried to restrain my arms but I swiped them out and sent my fist into their stomach, hitting the end of my gun against their head.

A bullet whizzed past me and shot into his chest. Drayce.

Whipping around, I drop kicked the guy on Luke, forcing him into a headlock. He struggled to get the gun from me but I put it to his head and pulled the trigger. Too easy.

Ace grabbed me under my arms at the same time the last green jacket guy grabbed Drayce. Ace threw me  over his shoulder and I started lashing, beating the gun against his spine. Shoving the barrel into his back, I pulled the trigger but it clicked empty. Fuck!

I went tumbling to the ground all of a sudden and turned just in time to see Drayce elbowing him in the neck multiple times. My hands just reached his leg so naturally, my first thought was to yank it out from under him.

He collapsed next to me. Luke slid me a gun so without thinking, my finger pulled the trigger and sent blood splattering the floor.

Breathing heavily, I sat up and glanced around. " Well done, Miss Manon." Drayces father applauded, coming up behind Drayce. He held his hand out for me to take. " Welcome to the family."

It took all that to win him over? Damn... My hand slipped into his and gave me a tug up. Drayce wrapped his arm around my waist, staring him down.

" You do have quite the set of skills but you did portray yourself as being cocky and lacking respect for not only the guards but my son yet again." He gestured to the man I snapped at first.

I glanced at him, then at Drayce, then back at his dad. Guards scuffles behind me, moving the bodies as his eyes bore through me. What's he want me to do about it? Like get on my knees and beg for forgiveness?

Without saying anything, Drayce guided me away from the scene and over to the first set of doors closest to us. The library? Theres a library in here? News to me. The lock clicked into place making me nervous.

" What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me forward towards the table.

" Lean down on the table."

" Why?"

He rest a hand on my back and pushed me down. " Just do as your told."

Okay sheesh... I leaned down and propped myself up on my forearms. It's no help that the pace of  my heart started to pick up, feeling him grab my hips. Gosh what is he doing?

Drayce started to rub my ass. Wha- Um. Okay? What's the point of- Wham! Unexpectedly a hot pain throbbed through it as he gave a hard smack. " That's for not listening." He said. " But this," He spun me around and pushed me onto the table. " Is for being so damn hot."

Oh fuck.

My heart started to pound harder in my chest as he leaned closer to my ear. " Spread your legs, angel."

Oh god. He smirked at me.

***

" Where have you two been?" Luke shouted from down the hall just as I opened the door. " I've been looking for you for the past 40 minutes."

Drayce and I exchanged glances, a playful smile danced on his lips. " Just doing stuff."

" Do I even want to know?"

" No."

" Whatever just follow me, dad found something."

Catching Drayce by his waist band, he glanced at me. Flicking my fingers towards his undone belt, I grabbed ahold of it and did it up for him.

Hehe. Whoops.