Will you bleed me out?

Luke and I headed down to the rifle shop to get a few cases of bullets. Drayce decided to go with Cam to do some bad guy buisness that is not my buisness. I don’t even wanna know what that is so I'll just leave it at that because guaranteed the hero still lingering in me will wanna stop them so I'll just... Try to ignore it.

     “ You know, Drayce talks about you a lot.” Luke said, grabbing my attention. “ While you were getting ready this morning all he could talk about was you and how you’re getting along so well.”

     " Right. Because getting along means body slamming me into the wall and making my back ache so bad that I couldnt walk for the rest of the night. I do kind of agree though. It's gotten better since then..."

     Without giving him anytime to continue further into that conversation, I pushed open the doors to the store, going back and grabbing the boxes. Luke tossed them in his backpack so I didn’t have to carry them. The clerk nodded at us and started adding to Drayces ever running tab. I'm curious about how much he buys to be honest and how much this bill is...

      Together, we headed into Tim Hortons to grab a drink. It wasn’t too busy and we had time to kill anyway. He ordered two iced coffees, an ice Capp and a coffee. I took the tray of drinks and headed outside.

“ You’re just full of surprises aren’t you? Little hoe for villains?”

     Turning, a stranger stared me down. “ If you must know, he’s Drayce’s brother.” I replied sourly. “ And if you don’t leave me alone, I'll show you who's a villain.”

     He turned sharply, scoffing. Luke seemed to stare at the sidewalk the whole way to the old abandoned building Drayce and Cam are at. “ You okay, Luke?” I asked as he froze with his hand on the door to push it push it open.

     “ Fine.” He murmured, giving it a push and holding it open for me so we could head in.

     I think the worst part of this building is having to climb up the endless vast of stairs. Our footsteps echoed through the building and I can hear voices and footsteps that aren’t our too. Reaching the top, I yelped in surprise as a gun pointed to my chest. Cam quickly moved it away, meeting my eyes.

     Once I stepped in, i handed out the drinks. Drayce and I took the iced coffees, Luke the ice cap and Cam the coffee. Peering over at what Cam was working on, I can hear Luke telling Drayce about the heckler. He sighed heavily. Oh boy...

     My eyes flicked over the monitors that seemed to glitch out and then tune into a warehouse. “ What uh, what are you looking for?” I asked Cam as he flicked threw the cameras, pulling up different angles and rooms of the building.

  “ That.” He said stopping on a big box crate of something. I squinted to read it. Oh. Drug paraphernalia. But I thought- He glanced at me. “ You don’t really think I have a supplier do you? You’ve got so much to learn, Darling.”

     Drayce cleared his throat.

     “ Oh sorry, would you rather me call her babe?” Cam asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

     “ No, I would not."

     Oh brother. Here we go! Why freak out over a nickname? Like seriously. That's a bit much.

     Shifting my attention to Drayce again, he chuckled after the tall woman with black hair said something. Hmph. He found my eyes and his smile faded, waving me over, completely ignoring the woman now.

     He pulled me onto his lap, seated infront of a computer with a document pulled up. Sparking my attention, I furrowed my eyebrows. “ Wait- I thought Lupus was just a made up story.”