Gotta love the haters

* Drayce*

Seems never ending around here. I mean there is tons of things to do but as Luke has just informed me, theres a new criminal thats been spotted popping up in various parts of the city. People say he's just as bad as me but I refuse to believe that.  Besides, even if it was the case, I still have to take him down or drop him to the low rank. Nobody passes me. Ever.

I mean if you look me up, you'll see my name right there on the highest ranked crime boss that nobody can get passed. Wanna know why even the most brutal mass murders and most successful heists can't gain up to me? Because I kill them off. That's also why Natalie still believes I'm the worst criminal shes ever fought, because I am. I killed the others.

Remember Kier? He really wasn't as bad as Natalie thought. He's bad but I'm worse. Am I gloating? Yes. Do I give a fuck? Nope.

Turning the steering wheel, I pulled up into the driveway, curiosity getting the best of me seeing a red car AND a black car, one parked beside the hellcat and  the other behind the red one. Perks of having a long ass driveway. More cars. Those ain't mine though and I left Nat by herself.

As soon as I opened the front door, I found not one, not two but three guys in the kitchen with Natalie. She quietly sat on the counter top while they talked. Narrowing my eyes, I just about lost it watching the one in the red hoodie and jean jacket touch her face.

Marching over, I dropped the Corvette keys onto the counter making a loud clatter. Nat glanced at me and so did the guy. My rage turned to confusion realizing that it's her brother, Kyle. Why he touching her face like that though?

" What's going on?" I questioned, glancing at the other two that I don't recognize. " Who are you guys?"

" Nat called me, she said someone was tryna break in." Kyle replied harshly. " And you wouldn't pick up your phone when she called you."

She called me? " I didn't know you called me." I told Nat, stepping closer to her but Kyle didn't move. He just glared at me. " Honest."

" Well you're lucky we came." The guy in the black Jacket spoke up.

" And who just might you be?"

" Eric."

Hm. I glanced at Kyle again, not even paying attention to anything except her. It almost burned to see. Why the hell am I getting jealous over her brother?

He grabbed the ice pack from the counter and held it on her head. " Are you okay now?" He asked.

So this just happened? " Nobody really answered my question in pertaining to what happened."

" Well Natalie thought it was a good idea to try to handle it herself. Luckily we just arrived when the dude was fightin back."

" Well where's the guy now?"

Natalie snorked, starting to giggle. She smiled at Kyle and I raised my eyebrow. " In an ambulance." She giggled. " I don't think I've ever seen you lose your mind like that."

This time Kyle laughed. " Well When you see your baby sister being beat by some guy you kinda lose it. Now. Are you okay?"

She nodded. " I'm fine, I'm fine."