Good god, Drayce

Luke held my hand as we stood in the hallway just outside of Drayces office. He had Luke pick me up from Kyle's so now here we are. Originally we were supposed to be going home but I wanted to stop here and see Drayce.

A dizzy spell spun me into collapsing against the wall letting concern cross his face. Apparently Drayce isn't even here. He and that Bo dude went out according to Elizabeth but we're still here because Luke wanted to grab something from his office. I don't know. I didn't ask.

I took a breath and stood up straight as Elizabeth passed Luke a glass of water for me. I took a long sip from it, feeling woozy still. How much longer will these dizzy spells last? Its getting ridiculous!

" Natalie, I think you're bleeding." Elizabeth said gesturing to my abdomen.

Glancing down, crimson seeped through my grey shirt. Lifting the hem, blood ran down and smudged across a row of broken stitches. Oh great! How did I manage that?

Luke disappeared into Drayce's office and came back with a ball of tissues. I winced as he shoved it against the wound. Jesus! A little more gentle would be nice! " I'm going to call mr. Laurent." Elizabeth informed me, pushing up her round glasses onto her pretty face. I'm not gay but she's beautiful. And so am I so eh.

" No need to call him." I said, taking over on holding the tissues. " I can handle it."

She shook her head. " Madame, he will know what to do. You look ill."

" I'm fine." I grumbled, wincing in pain and falling back against the wall seeing spots. Ugh. I just need to sit down and then I'll be alright.

" Natalie you're not fine. You need a doctor, not Drayce."

" I said I'm fine!" I barked just before losing my balance. Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me to lean on him. " I don't need help!" I cried out, feeling vulnerable.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself and get back onto my two feet. I'm just tired. I'm sure I am. I don't need any attention, I just need to re-stitch this wound and I'll be fine.

Letting my legs sink me down to the floor, I dropped the blood soaked tissues and checked the wound. Trails of crimson immediately started to drip from the gash. More tissues appeared in front of my face so I grabbed them and held them to it.

I can't remember if theres a first aid kit here. " Can you find me the sutures?" I asked, glancing up at Luke.

He nodded and took off. My eyes found Elizabeth leaned on the wall with the phone to her ear. Great. She called him. Fan-freaking-tastic. Actually... I kinda need him to be honest.

It didn't take long for Luke to come back with the kit. " I can't do it, you do it." I told him, closing my eyes and leaning my head against the wall.

" I can't do it! You do it! You've stitched yourself before!"

I grumbled at him, taking some deep breaths. I just have to calm myself down enough to get a clear head. I'm just freaking out and I need fo relax... Just relax...

Reassuring myself, I repeated the words over and over again in my head. Just relax, it's okay. Theres tons of security here, Drayce will be back, I have two people in the same room that I can trust and I will be okay. I just have to stitch this, that's it, that's all. It will be alright...