Unseen Love.

Mohsin  Siraj Baig.

Stoicism is his faith, and in silence he communicates threats, in scowling brows he measures disapproval, his only weapon are his fiercely indignant hazel orbs that enhance the arrogance and ruthless aura in the air that he breathes. With a chiseled jaw, jet black hair jelled to perfection and striking rugged, slightly wheatish fingers rubbing his stubble, he can bring any woman to her knees in a matter of seconds.

His ideal man for one, is quite emotionless and every bit the load-bearing breadwinner a patriarchal country can produce.

Mahira Altaf  Khan.

What one sows, one reaps. Yes, but for her dedication outruns every philosophical pessimism books can offer. She is a firm believer of hope. Her deep comprehension of unsaid pain, unarmed emotions, unguarded feelings and unseen love might as well be her strength in winning over the uptight CBI Officer Baig.

She is in for a ride, and Mohsin is about to make her question every belief she has held close to her heart, every bit of the confidence she spent her life raising, even the five year age gap they exercise doesn't seem to work to her advantage.

------------------------------------------------------
Author's note.

Heyya! Well, our new story 'Unseen Love' is going to be slightly different from the typical Muslim romances. Also, though the plot is mine, this storyline was requested by SaniyaSareen

Enjoy!