6.

Suman Malik.

The finger that is stroking my chin, quickly swipes over my lower lip and I feel my nether region clenching, sending a wave of pleasure upwards.

Fucking hell does my body react. I lift my eyes, with what is left of my crumbling dignity, and there is a storm I encounter in his own. And in this moment, I realise he hasn't even shared stuff with me. His personal stuff, stuff that I am  dying to know.

"Jaisa tumhe theek lage, agar Daniyal Nikah karna chahta hai to beshak  Nikah hoga", his voice is soft, hitting unknown crevices of my heart.

"Aapko koi aitraaz to nahi hai? Aur chaar din me-", his fingers shush me and my lips clamp shut. His eyes slip down to them, inspecting them like he has seen an artifact. His fingers begin tracing them while I struggle to breath.

" Intezaam to ho jayega char din me, tum krwa dogi. Mujhe koi aitraaz nahi hai is rishte se", the change in his voice is noticeable. Like he is struggling to keep control. For once Gaddi Nasheen, look at me. Look at me like you need me.

I lift his chin, angling it so his eyes clash with mine. I part my lips unknowingly and his pupils dilate after quickly peeking down, "Chahte kya hai ap mujse. Do saal tak sirf hamara rishta dosti ka raha. Aur aaj acha......aaah", I gasp when he spins us and then pushes me such that I fall with a bounce on his mattress and he is on top of me the next second.

His raspy breath is hitting the sensitive flesh of my neck and the hair at the nape are standing. My hands automatically cup his face, all resistance now flown out of my body.

I lift my shy orbs to his face, tracing every single thing on his face like a starved lioness. He slowly lifts himself and presses his chest against mine, and oh lord does it fit right against my tits. The perked nipples seem to need attention when his chest slightly moves against them while adjusting, " Kuch sawalo ke jawab nhi bane Suman. Kuch ehsaso ke matlab nahi likhe gaye"

Something in his words pricks me and tears begin rolling down like Nirvana. They seem to affect him, as he patiently wipes all of them, then he looks at me with so much adoration that I couldn't stop myself. Not today, if I do I will regret it.

I fuse my lips with his, grabbing his shoulders tightly. He is still, but I don't stop moving them roughly against his, I need him and he needs to know I need him bad. Then slowly, like melting ice his  lips begin moving against mine. It feels like rainbows, and sunshine, and pelting rain all at once.

My fingers trail into his shirt, closing in on the ripped muscles of his back, that can have any woman on her knees for him. The kiss has now turned ferocious but I am not complaining in the slightest.

If he would set my lips free for a second, I want to kiss the crown of his head, the slight swell of his chest just where his heart resides, and I think I can feel his skin for hours and hours and not get bored.

Just when I place my palm against his ribcage, do I feel him stilling against me. His eyes lift, the irises darkening as he begins withdrawing from me. He separates slowly from me, making sure my clothes are in place as he lifts himself off the bed and I get up along with him, knowing something has gone wrong.

"Gaddi Nasheen!"

"Bas Suman. Is waqt kuch mat pucho. Bas ye jaanlo ke jo bhi abhi hua wo ek galti thi. Aur ha, apne devar ko bta dena. Wo kya, pura Khilb bhi Huda ke khilaaf khade hue, tab bhi mai akela kafi hu usko bachane ke liye in sab se. Aur tum bahut samajhdaar ho, to tumhe batane ki zarurat nahi ke Huda ke khilaaf jane ka kya khamiyaza bhugatna pad sakta hai."

I scoff at his words, for the first time I feel like khala made a mistake while raising this man. He is after all not as perfect as I thought of him.

Two seconds ago his lips were all over my face. And he has the audacity to say this.

Fine. War is on.

"Beshak Gaddi Nasheen. Mujhe apni aukat ache se yaad hai, aur Daniyal ko bhi mai samjha dungi, baccha hai samajta nahi hai ki ap asal me kisko chahte hai. Aur maaf kar dijiye aaj maine apni seema langhi. Ye galti dubara nai hogi", with that said I walk out of his room, hoping the tears don't begin pouring before I reach mine.

But I change my mind few seconds later, changing tracks to walk out of the Haveli. The gaurd bows down, calling my driver to come. I forgot my purse in my room, but I have my credit card in the car so that shouldn't be a problem.

I ask Aslam to drive to the Ibadat Khana, and make a call to the lead designer.

Within an hour, I have all sorts of people that I need assembled in the room. Sahir, the first amongst them.

"Assalamualaikum! Sab ko itni jaldi bulwane ke liye mafi chahti hu. Kaam darasal bada hai aur hamare paas samai kam. Military Head Daniyal Ahmed ki gul poshi hai is Jumme ko. Matlab sirf chaar din baad. Uske sath unka Nikah bhi tay hua hai, usi din", I take a pause and as expected everyone gasps.

I give them a moment to accomodate, then continue," Aur maine wada kia hai Gaddi Nasheen se ki Khilb ke etihas ki sabse mukammal aur badi shadi Daniyal ki hogi. Aur ye kaam asan nahi hai, aap sab ke bina to bilkul na mumkin. Lekin ham kar dikhayenge, chaar din me shaandaar Nikah aur gul poshi dono!"

The caterer chief Hadees is the first to react,"Jo hukum Mallika-e-Khilb!" which is followed by a chorus, "Jo hukum Mallika-e-Khilb!"

I turn to Sahir, and he comes forward, his notepad already open to note down whatever I am about to assign.

"Aap sab ke paas aaj sham tak ka waqt hai, apke budgets Sahir bata denge, us hisab se shaam tak mujhe apki best team apna ab tak ka best presentation mail karde. Mai finalise karungi khane me kya hoga, decorations kaise honge aur baki sab. Theek?", they all nod professionally and get back to their work.

"Aur Sahir aap, idhar baith jaiye. Mujhe apko brief karna hai." He nods, dragging a chair beside me and settling down at a respectable distance.

And that is how I spend the rest of my day, occupied, sleepless, and with no food. Hoping with every fibre in my body, I don't get a glimpse of him again.