12.

Suman Malik.

3 months later.

I push past various bodies, zooming in on Ashley who is shoving her tongue down a guy, a bulky blonde. Her type.

"Ashley", I scream trying to get through the loud music. But it turns out futile as she pressed more into the poor guy, who seems like he could just cum with one look from her.

I shake my head, Ashley and her Playgirl ways. He must be the fifth guy she has kissed tonight and poor guy must be thinking only he got lucky.

We are graduating with honours at the top of our class tomorrow, hence the party. Otherwise I hate these clubs, I would rather be in Khilb dealing with women and their paychecks.

Khilb aur uske Gaddi Nasheen, dono ke bare me sochna saqt mana hai Summi.

I exhale deeply, trying to blow the ache out of my body, only if it could leave me. He will be here tomorrow and nothing in my mannerism should show that I am still affected with him.

I keep chanting this to myself but I have a gut feeling I am going to fuck up tomorrow. I haven't spoken to him in the last three months, even when I wanted to tell everyone about my Graduation ceremony, I ringed Huda aapi and asked her to talk to Gaddi Nasheen.

I don't know if she has spoken to him, I don't know if he wants to be here for my big moment but I just have a strong inkling he will be there. Before I could delve deeper into his thoughts, I feel someone grabbing me from my waist and my body stills.

I swept the hand away and before I could get a look of who it was, Faiz had already grabbed him by his shoulder and began to warn him, or that's what I made out from his tone.

I met Faiz at the university, he is Turkish and we quickly got along because of his cool persona. Ashley, him and I have been like an inseparable trio and I am dead sure if it wasn't for the two of them I would have a hard time trying to cope up with my feelings.

My eyes gloss up looking around at the congested space filled with bodies moving into each other yet there is nobody that I can look at and feel like I belong here.

A certain man with pitch black eyes flashes my mind, how I miss him ya Allah.

Jo ruhaniyat unke baaho me thi wo puri duniya me nahi.

Kaash unko bhi mujse mohabbat hoti.

Wishful thinking Suman! He never even tried to stop me, he didn't even contact me in the last three months. It's like he just disappeared from my life with a puff. He didn't once look at me while I was leaving.

I am rudely interrupted from my thoughts when Faiz flicks my forehead, pulling me with him towards the exit while dragging Alizey on the other side. He sighs loudly, as if all the burden of the world is on his shoulder, "You two bitches will be the death of me"

Both Alizey and I giggle, then suddenly I feel a waft that is almost akin to his. Gaddi Nasheen!

I cease my movement, trying to evaluate if the cologne was his or not. Because I can bet nobody in the entirety of America can smell like him. All his perfumes are custom made, to ensure no alcohol is used.

I take a 360 as fast as I can, my heartbeat is too fast. Please tell me he is here because my heartbeat can't go this mad for no reason. It has not gone this high in the past three months and I won't leave this frigging club without finding him.

I swerve towards the dancing arena, in search of his face. The eyes I have been dying to see, the voice I have been hearing in my head, the lips I wish were planted on mine right now. Please God, please tell me I wasn't hallucinating when I smelt his perfume.

Wait! I squint my eyes, narrowing down on a figure looming over a woman who's back is towards me. Is that him or am I again imagining stuff. I blink, trying to focus on the man whose back stiffens when the redhead beside him places her hand around his neck, whispering something that sure seems like dirty.

I can't see the face of the man, but by the way he is-,"Isn't that your husband Summi?" Ashley screeched with a starstruck look and that's when I lost all my shit.

How fucking dare he?

I could only feel my parched throat and throbbing pulse when I speed walk towards him, by now miss sissy is flashing her tits, with that flimsy piece of cloth covering nothing.

First things first, I grab her frail arms unwrapping them from his neck then twist them behind her back.

" Haven't you learnt to keep your hands off married men?", I whisper in her ear applying more pressure until she hisses.

"Let go bitch", she squeaks struggling in my hold.

Before I could teach her a lesson, I am engulfed with the same scent again and I become overly aware of his intense gaze on my face.

If I didn't have better business at hand, I would teach this woman a lesson or two. I let go of her hand, turning towards him, I didn't expect us to meet like this.

I thought I would have butterflies running around in my stomach and my cheeks would flush when I see him again. Cheek-flushing did happen, only in red hot fury.

I give him my best death glare, dragging him outside the club. On my way, I quickly whisper to Ashley to leave with Faiz.

Once we are outside the building where we can breathe and the music is not deafening, I push him to nearest wall.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap ha? Abhi tak to talak bhi nahi hua aur bewafa mardo ki tarah firangi ladkiyo ke sath nach rahe hai?" I hold the tendon of his biceps, fully ignoring the fact that he looks smoking hot in his maroon turtleneck.

He looks in my eyes square, his relaxed back leaning against the wall as his jaw hardens.

"Mai bhi tumse yahi sawal kar sakta hu. Abhi panch minute pehle koi nashe me dhut admi tumhe galat tareeke se chuta agar tumhara dost beech me na ata", he speaks calmly looking behind me with blank eyes like it's the most casual conversation.

My heart pinches at his blank face, the fact that he is not even close to being excited and I might just die out of overwhelmed joy.

"Aap the aur phir bhi mere dost ko beech me ana pada? Aapke pair jam gaye the zameen par?" I don't lower my pitch, clutching his hand harder.

I just can't stop shouting at him, I don't know why. This is not how I imagined our first meeting to go.

His face doesn't give away anything, but the way his eyes darken, and the way he blinked twice to bring them back to normal clearly shows he was offended.

He smoothly brushes my hand away from his, straightening up then dusting his shoulder.

"Meri tumhari zindagi me koi jaga nahi rahi ab. Tumhari madad ke liye bahut log hai, tumne bonds bana rakhe hai yha. Aur agar Khilb lautne ka faisla bhi karti ho tab bhi tumhe meri koi zarurat nahi hogi"

That's enough now, I push him with all my strength. "Oh acha! To wo mai thi jisne do saal nikah me rehte hue bhi kisi aur se mohabbat ki? To wo mai thi jisne biwi ko kiss karne ke bawajood kisi aur aurat se nikah ki guzarish ki? To wo mai thi jisne apni galti ki mafi bhi nahi maangi? To wo mai thi jisse aaj bhi apni biwi ke liye hamdardi nahi? Mai hi thi. Isliye mujse aisa sulook kar rhe hai. Aur isliye mujhe apa watan chod kar ana pada."

I didn't plan on this confrontation. Atleast not now.