When You See His Photo Album

(Y/N)'s POV

Another week has passed and it's Saturday. I just got dressed and I'm brushing hair gently. I smiled when I look at myself at the mirror. 'Today is another lovely weekend and I'm gonna hangout with my boyfriend, Hiro Hamada', I thought and giggled. Once I'm done, I head outside my bedroom and say goodbye to my lovely parents. Then, I head straight to Lucky Cat Cafe.

When I arrived at cafe, the store was packed with a bunch of customers. I started at awe and suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Aunt Cass with a jolly smile. I smiled back and said, "Hi Aunt Cass". "Hi (Y/N)! It's so nice to see you again!", she said and gave me a warm hug. I giggled and hugged her back. She let go and started looking at me from top to bottom. She looked at me and said, "Nice outfit! You look great as always, (Y/N)". "Thanks, Aunt Cass. Anyway, is Hiro here? I just wanted to hang out", I said and asked. "Oh...Hiro went out to buy some groceries. Maybe you should wait upstairs, kay?", she said and suggested. I nodded and head upstairs just like she said.

I finally arrived and decided to seat on the couch. I looked at my surroundings and thought, 'It's been a while since I hang out with him but he is not here yet. Great, what should I do while I wait?'. I've been thinking for a while and suddenly something caught my eye. It was Hiro's photo album from the bookshelf. I stood up and decided to take a peek at the album. I walked towards the shelf and gently took out the photo album. I opened slowly and saw some pictures of Hiro when he was just a baby. I smiled and thought, 'This is Hiro? Oh my gosh, he looks so precious and adorable when he was a baby'. I sat down the couch again and continued looking at the picture. The next picture was when he was about 4 years old. I smiled widely and quickly squealed, "Hiro looks so cute!". In the picture, Hiro is playing with his toy robot and he is smiling brightly. I giggled and turn to the next page. The other one was him when he was in highschool. I saw some pictures of him having some rewards from the school competions. "Wow, Hiro has a lot of awards. He's so cool!", I said and smiled. Then afterwards, I saw his graduation picture when he was about 13 yrs old. I was amazed when he wore his graduation outfit and the certificate that he was holding on his hands. I was about to view some more until I felt someone hugging me. I looked to see Hiro and I was shocked to see him. 'H-H-Hiro?? How did he end up here beside me? Is he a ninja or something? Oh, I just hope he doesn't mind me looking through his pictures', I thought and gulped. I smiled and said, "H-Hiro! I didn't see you there!". He just smiled and kissed my lips. "So, umm...you think I'm cute when I was young?", he asked innocently and blushed. I blushed in response and repiled, "Yeah, and you were amazing when you had so many awards. Hehehe". He smiled and blushed even more then I kissed his cheek softly. "T-Thanks (Y/N)...would it be fine if I join you looking through all of my pictures?", he said and asked. I nodded and he gave me another kiss then we continued looking through the pictures together.