When He Steals A Kiss

NOTE: It's Edited (April 25, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm walking at the park with my friend Honey Lemon. Before this all happend, Honey called me when I was reading some fanfiction on my computer. She was asking if we could hang out for a while and my answer is yes. We've been hanging out for atleast an hour and I think we are gonna end our hangout here. Anyhow, Honey Lemon and I stopped by a ice cream store to buy some ice cream. Both of us went inside and afterwards we got outside with an ice cream cone in our hands. We went to the same park and sat down then we started chatting and taking selfies like we used to be. It's been going on for a while and suddenly Honey finished her ice cream and checked her watch. She turned to me and said with a cheerful smile, "Well, I better get going! It's great hanging out with you (Y/N)!". I smiled and said, "Yeah, same here". "Bye-bye!", she said and give me a quick hug. "Bye Honey Lemon", I said and both of us waved goodbye. I sighed and realized my ice cream is still in my hand. 'Whoops...I've been talking to her for a while and I almost forgot about the ice cream. I better eat it before it melts', I thought and started licking the ice cream slowly. While I was licking my ice cream, someone sat on the bench next to me. I turned to see my one and only boyfriend, Hiro Hamada. I stopped licking and said, "Hi Hiro-kun". He looked at me with a smile and said, "Hey (Y/N)". I smiled and said, "So, what's up?". "Oh..just walking at the park with my friend Fred although he went to the ice cream store to buy something sweet", he said. "Really? Honey and I were hanging like an hour ago and we went to a near by ice cream store to buy ice cream too although we ended our hangout minutes ago. Hehe", I explained and giggled then started licking my ice cream. He watched me for a while and sometimes I took a glimpse of him time to time. Minutes later, I finished my ice cream at last but my mouth is covered in small stains of ice cream. I licked it of my lips with delight and said, "Whoo! That was delicious". I giggled to myself and suddenly Hiro got closer to me and brought his lips into mine unexpectedly. My eyes widened in surprise with a blush on my face. 'That was unexpected', I thought then I returned the kiss and Hiro wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck. We let go and Hiro said, "That was one sweet kiss, (Y/N)". I blushed and said, "Y-yeah. Wait, it's the ice cream isn't it?". He giggled and nodded then he said, "Can I have another?". I smiled with the same blush in my face and replied, "Sure". Hiro kissed me soflty and I quickly returned it with glee.