When You Steal A Kiss

NOTE: It's Edited! (April 25, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm walking at the park with my boyfriend, Hiro Hamada. We just finished our date like an hour ago so right now both of us are heading to the Lucky Cat Cafe so we can eat some delicious snacks made by Aunt Cass. Moments later, we finally arrived and both of us got inside the cafe. When we got in, we were greeted eventually by Aunt Cass. "(Y/N)! Hiro!", Aunt Cass said and she gave us a big hug. We hugged back and let go gently. "So, how's the date you two? Was it romantic?", she asked with glee. "It's was wonderful Aunt Cass. We had a really good time! And yes it's 'romantic'. Hehe", Hiro answered and kissed my cheek. I giggled and said, "Yeah!". Aunt Cass giggled and said, "That's great. Oh! Hold on! I have some donuts for you two". She rushed to the kitchen to prepare and both me and Hiro sat down. Afterwards, Aunt Cass came back with two donuts on one plate. She placed it on our table and both of us got our donuts and we started eating it slowly. Aunt Cass patted our heads gently with a smile on her face and went upstairs. While we are eating, I looked at Hiro with a smile. Hiro noticed me and gave me a sweet smile then both of us continued eating. Moments later, we finished eating and the plate is completely empty. "Ahh, that was delicious! Aunt Cass is a good cook", I said and held my stomach. "I know, right? That's Aunt Cass for you", Hiro said and giggled then stretched his arms. I smiled and an idea came to my head. I looked at Hiro sweetly and said, "Hey Hiro~". Hiro turned to me and said, "Yes, my sweet?". I smirked and brought my lips into his instantly. His eyes widened but he returned the kiss and brought me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. We giggled and exchanged kisses over and over. We let go slowly and I giggled softly then I said, "That kiss was pretty tasty. Hehe". Hiro blushed bright red and scratched the back of his neck with  a shy smile while I giggled in response.