When You Kiss His Cheek

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm walking at the streets of San Fransokyo with my friends and my boyfriend, Hiro. We went to various shops in the city that I have never been before and I was enjoying it. We visited some cake shops, malls, bakeries, buildings, tour spots and other different places. After all the hustle and bustle, we went back to Lucky Cat Cafe. When we arrived, all of us did our routine in the cafe. Honey and Gogo are eating donuts in the cafe, Wasabi and Fred are watching a football game on television and Hiro and I went to his garage.

While I was inside the garage, Hiro showed me some of his inventions and I was surprised yet impressed. I was smiling and thought, 'Wow. Hiro is a genius. His inventions are so cool!'. I looked at his inventions with a smile on my face. Hiro noticed my expression and giggled then he said, "So, you like my inventions, (Y/N)?". I turned to him and said, "Yeah! Your inventions are cool especially the supersuits you made". He smiled and looked at the supersuits then he said, "I'm glad you like it (Y/N)". I turned to him with a smile and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He noticed my actions and blushed with a smile when I pulled away. I giggled and we continued talking about his inventions.